More potables

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

More potables

Postby Superiodity » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:12 pm

It's not really an "innovative" idea but I'd love to see more things that you can use in plant pots, I have around 80 plant pots and just find myself wondering what's worth planting, I have more bell peppers than I'll ever need and tried planting all the other things (in hopes of getting something completely different), the only ones that tend to be "good" are baby bears, sun flowers and the odd devil wort/garlic for cooking/inspirational.

Would be nice to be able to plant: tomato plants, lavender blewits, herbs/spices, carrots, peas, etc.
Also a lot more chances for them to change into different things like with the new world gourd to make it more "exciting" seeing what you'll receive from planting,
again it's not an original/innovative idea, but just something that I'd like to see in the future (if it's not already planned).
Superiodity

Re: More potables

Postby Sevenless » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:55 pm

To be fair, it's been brought up at least 2-3 times by now :P
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Superiodity » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Yeah sorry, I did a quick search and only saw a guy asking to make potables need daily water and fertilisers.
Just want fun things to plant :(
Superiodity

Postby Shoi » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:12 pm

It'd like to see a bit of a system were you could plant maybe seeds for saplings to kick start growing trees to heighten a survival rate to plant them in the actual ground. :3
Shoi

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Shoi wrote:It'd like to see a bit of a system were you could plant maybe seeds for saplings to kick start growing trees to heighten a survival rate to plant them in the actual ground. :3

Some sort of tree growing mechanic is already being planned, so hold your thoughts on this until we see it. (I really hope that there isn't some asinine random factor involved in sapling survival...)
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby milonti » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 pm

MagicManICT wrote:Some sort of tree growing mechanic is already being planned, so hold your thoughts on this until we see it. (I really hope that there isn't some asinine random factor involved in sapling survival...)
Purity must correctly hash with your mothers maiden name and the day of the week on Mars. Else the sapling dies.
milonti

Postby jorb » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 pm

jorb

Postby Superiodity » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 pm

That looks awesome, can't wait to have an army of plants at my disposal.
Superiodity

Postby milonti » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 pm

I want that damn beard.
milonti

Postby Shoi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:38 am

Yay, Death and Destruction by plants!
Shoi

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations