Laying grass tiles

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Laying grass tiles

Postby Feedzor » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:07 pm

So, as a former Haven player, I would love to be able to personalize my landscape with other things than just stone.
Therefore I would like to give you the proposal to let players be able to put down Autumn grass on the ground and turn it into a grass tile!
Feedzor

Re: Laying grass tiles

Postby milonti » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I'm honestly not sure, but I think this has been suggested before. Nevertheless, I would also like some different methods of terraforming. I liked trying to convert mudflats to grasslands and/or savannah in haven.
milonti

Postby Feedzor » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah, well I just named this one thing as it comes straight from their other game and grass is a normal land type I guess.
It would just be awesome to be able to make your claim better looking just for yourself. I like to make little paths, but with everything being stone or just the standard leaf-ground it's impossible :(
Feedzor

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:26 pm

If you cut down all the trees in an area of forest, the forest land will eventually decay to grasslands. It takes a while, though.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Feedzor » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 pm

I don't have the ambition to replace the entire forest with grass :) And my claim isn't forest anymore too bad.
Feedzor

Postby M_So » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 am

MagicManICT wrote:If you cut down all the trees in an area of forest, the forest land will eventually decay to grasslands. It takes a while, though.

Do you just need to cut down the trees or do you also need to remove the stumps?
M_So

Return to Ideas & Innovations