Revoke The Privilege

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Revoke The Privilege

Postby Ass_Kraken » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 am

Make it so the mayor has to smash the personal claim instead of doing the government move. It makes it so raiders who extended/made a town have to at least breach the wall to take the clam.

Or if that wouldn't work at the very least have the move check if it can pathfind to the claim.
Ass_Kraken

Re: Revoke The Privilege

Postby Dallane » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 am

Ass_Kraken wrote:Make it so the mayor has to smash the personal claim instead of doing the government move. It makes it so raiders who extended/made a town have to at least breach the wall to take the clam.

Or if that wouldn't work at the very least have the move check if it can pathfind to the claim.

Would be nice but will be alot more work and annoying for people. If you are worried about town claim raids then set your own up like you should. Hopefully they fix the claim bug.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bait » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:53 am

Ass_Kraken wrote:Make it so the mayor has to smash the personal claim instead of doing the government move. It makes it so raiders who extended/made a town have to at least breach the wall to take the clam.

Do you realize it costs silver, based on the size of the personal claim to revoke? They're investing as much as you did, and the cost of the Town Charter. I'm sorry if your 5x5 personal claim was revoked... Such is life in the Lumberwoods.
Bait

Postby Dallane » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:56 am

Bait wrote:

Do you realize it costs silver, based on the size of the personal claim to revoke? They're investing as much as you did, and the cost of the Town Charter. I'm sorry if your 5x5 personal claim was revoked... Such is life in the Lumberwoods.

Plz no trolling in idea section. Sorry but i must report this darnokpl style. Have fun with your ban.....mods take this criminal away.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bait » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 am

Dallane wrote:
Bait wrote:

Plz no trolling in idea section. Sorry but i must report this darnokpl style. Have fun with your ban.....mods take this criminal away.

I simply explained how it works, kind sir. No troll intended...
Bait

Postby Potjeh » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Shut up.
Potjeh

Return to Ideas & Innovations