Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Xenocide » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 am

I have a idea for backpack

it's can be equipped at back and It has more space but reduce player's walking speed and steadily reduce player's phlegm significantly

Concept art

What I want

I know this is too easy to craft but change material and fix some concept it will be great that I think ;)
Xenocide

Postby LOMS » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:07 am

Allow fertile turkeys raise their purity towards purity of their eggs.
LOMS

Postby Kandarim » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:48 am

LOMS wrote:Allow fertile turkeys raise their purity towards purity of their eggs.

this - my fertile turkeys are pretty worthless now (except for that ever elusive chance of a golden chick, I suppose, but haven't seen one of those yet and frankly I gave up).
The Fertile Ones have been kicked out of the Nice Coop now.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby pistolshrimp » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Allow us to pave with dry boards. I'd love to install a board walk.
pistolshrimp

Postby Dallane » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:47 pm

pistolshrimp wrote:Allow us to pave with dry boards. I'd love to install a board walk.

That would be awesome
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:06 pm

pistolshrimp wrote:Allow us to pave with dry boards. I'd love to install a board walk.

I like this idea. Paving is on the to-do list.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby shizuka » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:52 am

New inspirational mask for girls, easy to craft for beginners, that would put some make-up on the face. It would require charcoal, bonemeal, lard, cranberries and clay, to create the effects of the eyebrow pencil, red lipstick and white foundation. Would give law&lore, natural philosophy etc. Unlocked with the skill "A Formal Education", it would respect the make-up trends of the American women in the 18th century.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:19 am

shizuka wrote:New inspirational mask for girls, easy to craft for beginners, that would put some make-up on the face. It would require charcoal, bonemeal, lard, cranberries and clay, to create the effects of the eyebrow pencil, red lipstick and white foundation. Would give law&lore, natural philosophy etc. Unlocked with the skill "A Formal Education", it would respect the make-up trends of the American women in the 18th century.

Salem takes place in a much earlier setting and we would need arsenic to make a proper makeup kit anyway.
DarkNacht

Postby shizuka » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:41 am

DarkNacht wrote: Salem takes place in a much earlier setting and we would need arsenic to make a proper makeup kit anyway.

My idea might need to be changed a bit but its still pretty damn good.
Darwoth wrote:
wtf shizuka was owning kuku by like 20 votes this morning, looks like the kzerg is cheating and zerging again
shizuka

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:16 am

shizuka wrote:
DarkNacht wrote: Salem takes place in a much earlier setting and we would need arsenic to make a proper makeup kit anyway.

My idea might need to be changed a bit but its still pretty damn good.

Probably while lead, red chalk, and grain starch hair powder, though no godly pilgrim would be caught wearing the evil stuff.
DarkNacht

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations