Trade Order and unbalanced / value silver

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Trade Order and unbalanced / value silver

Postby core1984 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:05 pm

My personla thought is that there should be hard orders that give less IOUs and easier orders that give more IOUs more or less like its now.
So that easier orders that give more IOUs will always have higher market values than the hard ones that give less IOUs.
core1984

Postby Chrumps » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 am

I made a simple comparison of IOU price based on wiki info.
It was sometimes difficult to assign materials price in cases like horseshoe crabs where the real cost is time. Feel free to suggest better pricing if it is far off.

All those orders with higher price / IOU will be ignored by players.

That being said if the orders with steer skull and frosted web were more rare than their ingredients they would gain some value.

Chrumps

Postby Lusewing » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:29 am

I managed the butterfly IOU in two days - and most of the time I was just going about my usuall foraging. I've also now started picking up Kudzu's and feeding the catterpillers i get, nice and easy, just takes a bit of time. The IOU's can be sat on untill you get the stuff, they don't have to be completed right away.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Chrumps wrote:I made a simple comparison of IOU price based on wiki info.
It was sometimes difficult to assign materials price in cases like horseshoe crabs where the real cost is time. Feel free to suggest better pricing if it is far off.

All those orders with higher price / IOU will be ignored by players.

That being said if the orders with steer skull and frosted web were more rare than their ingredients they would gain some value.

rotten fruit x10 300? should be 40
nosfirebird

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations