Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Nikixos » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Make it so when you are carrying an empty barrel and you right click in a river it fills with water, it's very annoying having to use buckets.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Zapt13 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:16 pm

But then you'd be holding 100L of water, certainly that would exceed your max carry weight!
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby jakhollin » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:20 pm

Zapt13 wrote:But then you'd be holding 100L of water, certainly that would exceed your max carry weight!

You can carry a barrel with 100L of anything........ Also you can use that barrel to fill things like gardening pots or tanning beds....

Nikixos wrote:Make it so when you are carrying an empty barrel and you right click in a river it fills with water, it's very annoying having to use buckets.

+1 would be very helpful. Was always a little annoying going to the lake and clicking back and forth 20 times to fill a barrel with water just to then pick up the barrel and walk it to the spot I normally use it at.
jakhollin

Postby Taipion » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:26 pm

jakhollin wrote:You can carry a barrel with 100L of anything........ Also you can use that barrel to fill things like gardening pots or tanning beds....

...and fill 100L barrels right into 500L barrels, but not the other way round, sadly.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby sMartins » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:39 am

I would like to have more survival feature on this game and more dangerous enviroment and mobs.....like cold and heat, need to drink...more when you are on desert biome than others, etc.....What do you think about?

P.S. I'm going to open a dedicated thread on that.....answer there pls.
sMartins

Postby ArgentRhapsody » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:18 am

REDO POT MODELS

you immediately grow 1 plant, and then suddenly 3 days later there's 2 crammed into the same pot? radishes are just clipping out of the side of the pot, so are mushrooms, and don't EVEN get me started on the roses. that is not how that works at all.

they should grow into 1 mature plant from a seedling stage, not turn into an ugly clusterf*** of plant/mushroom models crammed into the same pot.

gardening pots are a real eyesore right now. please fix them eventually.
ArgentRhapsody

Postby Goodman12 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:26 am

ArgentRhapsody wrote:REDO POT MODELS

you immediately grow 1 plant, and then suddenly 3 days later there's 2 crammed into the same pot? radishes are just clipping out of the side of the pot, so are mushrooms, and don't EVEN get me started on the roses. that is not how that works at all.

they should grow into 1 mature plant from a seedling stage, not turn into an ugly clusterf*** of plant/mushroom models crammed into the same pot.

gardening pots are a real eyesore right now. please fix them eventually.

Fine just how it is ...
don't be that guy.....
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Norelieth » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:50 pm

Hello :)

The pots don't disturb me as they are but I should want :

- to be able to see the purity on the pots where trees and bushes are ready to be planted. It's difficult to remember what purity on what pot when you have flowers, vegetables, bushes and trees growing.

- to be able to plant flowers the same way we do for trees and bushes, just for the good look of your camp / town, with a larger size (same thing than with the Beaming-Proud Sunflower) . It would be impossible to pick them, just possible to destroy them.

Other thing : I would love to have a dog, patroling inside my claim, barking if a pilgrim is in sight and attacking thieves or raiders. (have to feed it, play ...)
Pour être heureux, vivons cachés.
Norelieth

Postby matan002 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:49 am

Serpent antidote in the apothecary kit
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Kralith » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Water Tower drain
Based on this problem: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16435

Option "Drain"
- If you drain a full water tower, your structures in a radius of 1 tile per 1000 liters of water will damaged.
- Means if you drain all 20000 liter you have damage to all structures in a radius of 20 tiles.
- Water Damage of Structures need to dry before you can repair them.
Salem Wiki (PM me if you need help with editing)
Report corrections and new things here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kralith
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations