Claims being too close

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Claims being too close

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:48 am

So i just made 2 claims with my friend, and as we were claiming all the land in our base, we couldnt claim land about 3 tiles next to each others claim, now this is a giant pain in the ass as now i have a wall that is not claimed, constantly decaying, and destroyable.
Now as everyone is gonna say Oh hurr durr get a bell, i'll just remind you it costs 2500s and i have 10 other things i need.

So please, make it so that claimed land can border another claim with no gap inbetween. :)
Rifmaster

Re: Claims being too close

Postby alprice » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:01 pm

It's always been that way! Put down a town bell!! It's safer!!!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Procne » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:07 pm

In fact, you shouldn't create claims which use the same wall. Simply because bashing a wall on one claim will not activate braziers on the other claim. If you need to create personal plots then each of them should have its own wall. Outer walls should never be covered by more than 1 personal claim
Procne

Postby Chaczins » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:08 pm

Rifmaster wrote:So i just made 2 claims with my friend, and as we were claiming all the land in our base, we couldnt claim land about 3 tiles next to each others claim, now this is a giant pain in the ass as now i have a wall that is not claimed, constantly decaying, and destroyable.
Now as everyone is gonna say Oh hurr durr get a bell, i'll just remind you it costs 2500s and i have 10 other things i need.

So please, make it so that claimed land can border another claim with no gap inbetween. :)

2500s is just around 85 salvage charms. On my own i can collect that in 2 days, with ya friend - its one day of a work in forrest :P So grab canoe, and move on!
Call me Spencer.
Chaczins

Postby vienradzis » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Rifmaster wrote:So please, make it so that claimed land can border another claim with no gap inbetween. :)

+1 to this idea. Then i could make 4 claims around each claim i found.
Then the owner willl have 3 options 1)quit game 2) port all stuff out of claim to boston 3) get summonkilled
vienradzis

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Fine fine il get a bell :roll:
Rifmaster

Postby alprice » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:48 pm

That's the spirit!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Judaism » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:09 am

alprice wrote:It's always been that way! Put down a town bell!! It's safer!!!!

Lair, back before you were born it was not and we enjoyed mutual claims, good old times :(

They have implemented it with a reason.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Judaism wrote:Lair, back before you were born it was not and we enjoyed mutual claims, good old times :(

Good old times. I remember when the claim gap was introduced and we were ***** as none of us in our then-town (glorious Hive) could expand our lot anymore: we were all touch one another ('s claim) to make sure all walls were pclaimed (before good vclaim effects). We all had to declaim our lots and reclaim them smaller :(

Judaism wrote:They have implemented it with a reason.

hint: people claiming in boston.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Judaism » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Kandarim wrote:
hint: people claiming in boston.

Ah, I did not knew that wauw :(
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Return to Ideas & Innovations