Enders not working?

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Enders not working?

Postby Graciemae » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi all. I have been using Ender's client with no problems up to this morning, suddenly it won't run at all, there's nothing different about my PC since last night when I logged out. Any ideas please?

Anyone else have the problem?
Last edited by Graciemae on Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Graciemae

Re: Enders not working?

Postby DarkNacht » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Works fine for me, could you give more details?
DarkNacht

Postby Graciemae » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Well i click the java shortcut as usual and get the popup message that it is a potential threat, which always happens. I select to run it anyway and another window iopens and starts the process, this is usual and always happens, but it gets part way through then window closes and nothing else happens!
Graciemae

Postby Graciemae » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:06 pm

All sorted now thank you, I think it was because of yesterday;s update. I would delete this post but can't see a way to do so!
Graciemae

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:04 pm

We don't delete posts. (Individuals can delete their own posts if it is the newest post in the thread, but mods won't do it for you.)

It is considered polite to post what exactly what the issue was and how you resolved it just in case someone else comes along with the same problem and can't figure it out. ;)

(Moved to Artifice & Arcana. Issues with custom clients and mods should go here in the future.)
Last edited by MagicManICT on Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: posted informaiton about moving the thread
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Artifice & Arcana