Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Postby Taipion » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:To be fair,this client seems rife with Issues,it loads (unlike the standard client) but it periodically quits/errors/freezes,everytime I want to restart it i have to redownload the updater (as im too lazy to write the batch file and figure out where to place so it so it actually executes properly) and even when running properly seems to be hogging 50% of a dual core CPU and almost THREE GB worth of memory,which is absolutely ludicrous for software of this size and utility.... alot of the issue could be due to the fact that in later versions Windows doesnt want to co-operate with Java (or vice versa) but tbh and imo you may be better off to try and track down the Ender client and see if it still works,that will be my next step....

What a quality post, as high quality as all your other posts it seems... :roll:

Idk what YOU are doing wrong, but the instances on my PC take like 750MB each and 2 of them running take currently about 25% of my 6 years old CPU.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:07 pm

there's before and after,so as you can see despite everyones apparent hard-on for giving me **** about ANYTHING I post,it has nothing to do with any fault of MINE,I may have been exaggerating a bit on the RAM amount,but my point still stands.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Taipion wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:To be fair,this client seems rife with Issues,it loads (unlike the standard client) but it periodically quits/errors/freezes,everytime I want to restart it i have to redownload the updater (as im too lazy to write the batch file and figure out where to place so it so it actually executes properly) and even when running properly seems to be hogging 50% of a dual core CPU and almost THREE GB worth of memory,which is absolutely ludicrous for software of this size and utility.... alot of the issue could be due to the fact that in later versions Windows doesnt want to co-operate with Java (or vice versa) but tbh and imo you may be better off to try and track down the Ender client and see if it still works,that will be my next step....

What a quality post, as high quality as all your other posts it seems... :roll:

Idk what YOU are doing wrong, but the instances on my PC take like 750MB each and 2 of them running take currently about 25% of my 6 years old CPU.

lmao stop defending latikai it's rely bad client just use ender instead sigh..
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:35 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote:

lmao stop defending latikai it's rely bad client just use ender instead sigh..

No by all means,let them continue to talk out the side of their sloppy neck about their supposed 6yo comp that magically outperforms all other systems half that old or less and then in the next breath Bray like a jackass about how wrong I am,rofl...
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:37 pm

AngelOfSilence wrote: lmao stop defending latikai it's rely bad client just use ender instead sigh..

This^

It's a good client for all the cool stuff that comes with it but enders runs 100x better
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:42 pm

Now that makes a complete derail.

Mhhh.... 3 notorious trolls saying it is bad, that actually is scientific proof that the exact opposite it true.

Thank you all for supporting this great client!
(and all the bumps)

Btw... my 6 years old CPU is a i7, one of the first ones, not that it would even matter that I write that here, I can't even imagine what a crappy CPU it takes to get 75% load through a single clients instance. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:45 pm

Taipion wrote:Now that makes a complete derail.

Mhhh.... 3 notorious trolls saying it is bad, that actually is scientific proof that the exact opposite it true.

(and all the bumps)

Btw... my 6 years old CPU is a i7, one of the first ones, not that it would even matter that I write that here, I can't even imagine what a crappy CPU it takes to get 75% load through a single clients instance. :lol:

I'm notorious now? well,that's certainly a tall order....and i post evidence while you yet keep talking nonsense out yer sloppy-assed neck,WHO's the troll???
Bleuwulf

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm

Taipion wrote:Now that makes a complete derail.

(and all the bumps)

There wasn't a derail till you made it one. The fact that the most competitive people and arguably the best player in this game (darwoth) all say the exact same thing should tell you something.

As I said its a really nice client and I still use it for certain things but enders can't be beat when it counts.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Bleuwulf » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:05 am

Dallane wrote:
As I said its a really nice client and I still use it for certain things but enders can't be beat when it counts.

any chance you might have the link handy for Ender's there,boss?
Bleuwulf

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 am

Bleuwulf wrote:
Dallane wrote:

any chance you might have the link handy for Ender's there,boss?

I'll have to post it later. Not on my main computer atm

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana