Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:35 pm

Just noticed, the "Radar config"-tab only allows for a certain number of groups, for me, only the first 13 groups are displayed, maybe changed the layout of that tab a little? ;)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Kandarim » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:54 pm

Taipion wrote:Just noticed, the "Radar config"-tab only allows for a certain number of groups, for me, only the first 13 groups are displayed, maybe changed the layout of that tab a little? ;)

hmm i'll give it a look. I do believe i originally programmed it to use multiple columns, but apparently i didn't do that very well :)

edit: it's in there, but there was a small issue with it, apparently. should be fixed in a minute.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:58 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Taipion wrote:Just noticed, the "Radar config"-tab only allows for a certain number of groups, for me, only the first 13 groups are displayed, maybe changed the layout of that tab a little? ;)

hmm i'll give it a look. I do believe i originally programmed it to use multiple columns, but apparently i didn't do that very well :)

edit: it's in there, but there was a small issue with it, apparently. should be fixed in a minute.

Thanks! :-)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Kandarim » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:07 pm

should be updated now
Weird thing is, the code was working. The columns were horribly overlapping, but they should have gone into multicolumn mode. Were you sure you had more than 13 entries?
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Kandarim wrote:should be updated now
Weird thing is, the code was working. The columns were horribly overlapping, but they should have gone into multicolumn mode. Were you sure you had more than 13 entries?

Absolutely sure, tested a few times, 13 was the number.
Now it is working.
Taipion

Postby Kandarim » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:42 pm

Another quality of life update.

- town names you are entering now display at 1/4th the height of hte screen instead of 1/2nd. This should stop them from obstructing your view of, e.g. a nice pursuit.
- a complete (and long overdue) redo of the options menu. Everything should be organized more logically and (most importantly) less chaotic. Some tabs have changed and some have been added/removed. All your options are still there (with preferred values intact), with the exception of two of them: "auto-orient to enemy" and "remove all animations" were taken out because they were buggy/nonfunctional anyways. Maybe one day i'll finish both of them.

Update should be live now, so people not using the jnlp can run it now to get the update.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Kandarim wrote:Another quality of life update.

- town names you are entering now display at 1/4th the height of hte screen instead of 1/2nd. This should stop them from obstructing your view of, e.g. a nice pursuit.
- a complete (and long overdue) redo of the options menu. Everything should be organized more logically and (most importantly) less chaotic. Some tabs have changed and some have been added/removed. All your options are still there (with preferred values intact), with the exception of two of them: "auto-orient to enemy" and "remove all animations" were taken out because they were buggy/nonfunctional anyways. Maybe one day i'll finish both of them.

Update should be live now, so people not using the jnlp can run it now to get the update.

On a crappy old laptop that I sometimes played on (as in that place there is nothing else available^^) I used "remove all animation" and it in fact did no animation and likely improved performance, you're sure it did not work?

I don't care much about the "auto face enemy", but last time I looked at it (ok, some time ago) it worked, or at least seemed to work.
Taipion

Postby Kandarim » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:52 pm

weird, i could have sworn i never got the remove all animations to work.
as for the auto-orient, that was working as far as i know, but only for single-target fights. As soon as there were multiple targets things got messed up.

I'll reevaluate both.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:25 pm

Kandarim wrote:weird, i could have sworn i never got the remove all animations to work.
as for the auto-orient, that was working as far as i know, but only for single-target fights. As soon as there were multiple targets things got messed up.

I'll reevaluate both.

'remove no animations' is back again.
I've decided not to re-include auto-orient. It's a bad habit to depend on it, and it was positively screwing up several of my fights because it kept interrupting my movement.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Kandarim wrote:
Kandarim wrote:weird, i could have sworn i never got the remove all animations to work.

I'll reevaluate both.

'remove no animations' is back again.
I've decided not to re-include auto-orient. It's a bad habit to depend on it, and it was positively screwing up several of my fights because it kept interrupting my movement.

Thanks! :-)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana