Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 am

sorry sunshine don't think so, i was 40+ stats lower than you during the days of 200 stat characters being the norm along with ass naked (due to the fact id been getting swarmed by your ******* squad all day) while you were geared, you lost 2 of 3 by a lot the single engagement you won was when either lailaith or goodman came in and got a few hits in until they saw we were trying to 1v1.

every single ***** time i have EVER met you in the field without your zerg you have propelled yourself in the opposite direction with the same ferocity as though you had a scud missile lodged in your *******.

and no, i do not use kandarims hacks or his client for that matter **** like that along with your modem ghosting, invis glitching and wide and varied other cheeseball **** i have seen has remained in your realm, with the radius circles all of you have turned on, you know because they dont help :lol:

and lets not forget the numerous 2v1 encounters of you and judaism that saw tard A eat dirt while tard B ran around in circles for 20 minutes keeping me off the kill blow until tard C showed up to run me off. just stfu before i post more nostalgia and make you look retarded again.

to recap, radius circles are ***** and the game desperately needs to stop ***** around with content and prioritize the development of its own non **** client and disallow all these others, as i have been saying since the paradox days.
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:40 am

Darwoth wrote:sorry sunshine don't think so, i was 40+ stats lower than you during the days of 200 stat characters being the norm along with ass naked (due to the fact id been getting swarmed by your ******* squad all day) while you were geared, you lost 2 of 3 by a lot the single engagement you won was when either lailaith or goodman came in and got a few hits in until they saw we were trying to 1v1.

every single ***** time i have EVER met you in the field without your zerg you have propelled yourself in the opposite direction with the same ferocity as though you had a scud missile lodged in your *******.

and no, i do not use kandarims hacks or his client for that matter **** like that along with your modem ghosting, invis glitching and wide and varied other cheeseball **** i have seen has remained in your realm, with the radius circles all of you have turned on, you know because they dont help :lol:

and lets not forget the numerous 2v1 encounters of you and judaism that saw tard A eat dirt while tard B ran around in circles for 20 minutes keeping me off the kill blow until tard C showed up to run me off. just stfu before i post more nostalgia and make you look retarded again.

to recap, radius circles are ***** and the game desperately needs to stop ***** around with content and prioritize the development of its own non **** client and disallow all these others, as i have been saying since the paradox days.

yeah accuse me of bug abuse, the reason you cant win a 1v1 is totally because of modem ghosting, invis glitching, and other stuff. Is this a result of your blossoming relationship with heffernan? Regardless, i'm not really defending the radius tool, but I still don't think it provides an "invaluable advantage", you should pretty much have those distances ingrained in your mind. Maybe you should change your policy of not using latikais client so that you can get that "invaluable advantage" and not have to resort to blaming bugs.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:03 am

Stop derailing.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:16 am

um, i did win the 1v1 and that long predates the radius circles in kandarims ****** client so zero clue what your trying to say through your purple haze "bro".

as to the other nonsense your numerous abuses were always utilized in conjunction with your group and many of them have been documented, i even caught you on fraps doing the ghoster ****, which i am certain you remember since you were spoken to about it and then stopped (vs me anyway).
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Darwoth wrote:um, i did win the 1v1 and that long predates the radius circles in kandarims ****** client so zero clue what your trying to say through your purple haze "bro".

as to the other nonsense your numerous abuses were always utilized in conjunction with your group and many of them have been documented, i even caught you on fraps doing the ghoster ****, which i am certain you remember since you were spoken to about it and then stopped (vs me anyway).

Completely wrong on both accounts now listen to the mods and stfu
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby dinoxx7xx » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:50 am

When i run the game it opens this http://prntscr.com/do8y1g and then closes and nothing and even in background processes it closes itself
im retarded idiot that has ebola and i live in african village with old windows xp computer where salem laggs
- Captain Jack Sparrow-
dinoxx7xx

Postby Kandarim » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:11 pm

try deleting C:\User\<dino_something>\Salem\bin, which should force a complete re-download of the client.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:17 am

is it possible to be allowed to scrollwheel items into the top bar hands?

Heffernan

Postby Kandarim » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:46 am

no, because the server handles scrollwheel requests (you just send the server "I want to scroll X items in here", and it finds the X first fitting items). Because you can't do that on the equipment screen, it's not possible in the proxy widget either.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:12 pm

Kandarim wrote:no, because the server handles scrollwheel requests (you just send the server "I want to scroll X items in here", and it finds the X first fitting items). Because you can't do that on the equipment screen, it's not possible in the proxy widget either.

You can still tell the client what it should send to the server, maybe there is a workaround, like:
If someone tries to scrollwheel there, instead, scrollwheel once into the backpack (check # of items in backpack and filled positions, scroll, check again, if +1),
then use the item just moved into the backpack to put it on the cursor and try click it into the selected equip slot,
if it does not work, means the items is still on the cursor after trying, put it back into the inventory.
:D
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana