Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Postby Sniei » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:38 pm

There was also an option that made your character automatically face your last combat target. Seems to be missing now too.
My small shop: Odds and Curios
Sniei

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:02 pm

Sniei wrote:There was also an option that made your character automatically face your last combat target. Seems to be missing now too.

TBH it was a stupid option that most likely let ppl pvp and not worry about getting hit by leap at from behind. (I never used the face enemies option myself so I don't know the exact details of how it works but thats what I assumed it did)
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:35 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Sniei wrote:There was also an option that made your character automatically face your last combat target. Seems to be missing now too.

TBH it was a stupid option that most likely let ppl pvp and not worry about getting hit by leap at from behind. (I never used the face enemies option myself so I don't know the exact details of how it works but thats what I assumed it did)
why would you even talk if you never even used it. Youre crap
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Kandarim » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:27 am

Kandarim wrote:I've decided not to re-include auto-orient. It's a bad habit to depend on it, and it was positively screwing up several of my fights because it kept interrupting my movement.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:

why would you even talk if you never even used it. Youre crap

I'm crap for not relying on a crutch mechanic implemented by a 3rd party client in PvP? Funny guy. I bet you use the radius tool for cleave/stomp too don't you kid because you can't bother to remember in that thick head of yours how far it actually hits.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:05 am

MaxPlanck wrote:I'm crap for not relying on a crutch mechanic implemented by a 3rd party client in PvP?

No, you're crap because you're judging something that you've never used yourself on how you think it works. Anyway, from my 1 or 2 experience with the "face target at all times" tool is that it's crap and actually impacts you in a negative way therefore it is not something to rely on...maybe you would know this if you actually tried it instead of ***** about things you know nothing about like you normally do idiot.
MaxPlanck wrote:I bet you use the radius tool for cleave/stomp too don't you kid because you can't bother to remember in that thick head of yours how far it actually hits.

I think anyone who have been PvP'ing for even a little bit should have the attack range of these abilities engraved in their mines and I didn't think this is something I'd have to say but I'm pretty sure he has more experience than you lol
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:10 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:I'm crap for not relying on a crutch mechanic implemented by a 3rd party client in PvP?

No, you're crap because you're judging something that you've never used yourself on how you think it works. Anyway, from my 1 or 2 experience with the "face target at all times" tool is that it's crap and actually impacts you in a negative way therefore it is not something to rely on...maybe you would know this if you actually tried it instead of ***** about things you know nothing about like you normally do idiot.
MaxPlanck wrote:I bet you use the radius tool for cleave/stomp too don't you kid because you can't bother to remember in that thick head of yours how far it actually hits.

I think anyone who have been PvP'ing for even a little bit should have the attack range of these abilities engraved in their mines and I didn't think this is something I'd have to say but I'm pretty sure he has more experience than you lol

I'm saying its crap because its a 3rd party software tool to help in pvp. Maybe the tool was actually so if anytime you use an attack it automatically aims it towards the target you are in combat with even if your cursor was elsewhere, not that it matters if that was actually it or not.

Even if he has more experience then me it would be sad if he still used the radius tool with all that "experience"
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:37 pm

I have no idea why you're off on a tangent about some radius tool, I suppose I'd have to have the mind of an idiot to understand the thought process of one.

The tool never helped in pvp, nor did it do what you claim.

If you think the radius tool for stomp etc is a "pvp crutch" you should fight me and test it out
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Darwoth » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:11 pm

the radius tool as with many other things in kandarims client is ***** which is why the majority of people have it turned on including yourself, and since i have beaten you like a rented mule every single time we had a 1v1 (or 2 v 1 for that matter) the typical response of "LOL you must suck if you think it is useful at all!" from those that use it does not really work.

it is not only useful in standard combat and greatly ****** players like the kzerg keep from stomping each other to death in their ***** it is also invaluable for scenarios like halberd/stomping through walls.
Darwoth

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 am

Darwoth wrote: since i have beaten you like a rented mule every single time we had a 1v1 (or 2 v 1 for that matter)

This has never happened, keep dreaming.

When we did fight and I beat you 1v1 in the docks, you were at least competent, but apparently in all our engagements you've been using a crutch, disappointing.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana