Change graphics ?

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Change graphics ?

Postby Judaism » Fri May 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Hello guys, once in a while i go to my dad's place and i have a nice i7 laptop there however the quality is horrible compared to my main desktop.

Anything i can do to change the graphics ? I'm sure this laptop can run the game lag free on high Q but i just have no idea how-to btw its a Windows 8 laptop.

I just can't play with this.

JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Re: Change graphics ?

Postby MagicManICT » Tue May 07, 2013 4:36 pm

There aren't really any better graphics. Best you can do is change lighting, shadows, resolution, and turn on AA. See the "How to UI?" thread in help for the various console commands that will let you change these things. Since Salem's graphics pipeline is programmed in OpenGL 1.4, there's just a lot of limits on what you can and can't do.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Artifice & Arcana