Salem Client by Ender

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby roweanmcroy » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:16 am

When ever I try and run the ender client I get the following error. Does anyone know how to fix it?
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.jogamp.common.type.WriteCloneable
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 47 more
roweanmcroy
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:23 am

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby Kandarim » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:43 am

Has this ever worked, or did it fail the very first time ?
It seems some files are missing from ~/Salem/bin (on Windows: C:\Users\<name>\Salem\bin). Can you delete that directory and re-try? If that doesn't solve the issue, make sure that there correct Java version (i.e. 64-bit for a 64-bit pc) is installed on your computer.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby roweanmcroy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:39 am

Kandarim wrote:Has this ever worked, or did it fail the very first time ?
It seems some files are missing from ~/Salem/bin (on Windows: C:\Users\<name>\Salem\bin). Can you delete that directory and re-try? If that doesn't solve the issue, make sure that there correct Java version (i.e. 64-bit for a 64-bit pc) is installed on your computer.

that did it deleteing the directory thanks :} :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D I so missed haveing ender client.
roweanmcroy
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:23 am

Error when loading a character into the game

Postby EddieCZE » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Hi guys,
I came back to Salem after a month and suddenly I have this kinda error when loading into the game:
java.lang.RuntimeException: haven.GOut$GLInvalidEnumException: GL Error: 1280 (invalid enumerant)
at com.jogamp.common.util.awt.AWTEDTExecutor.invoke(AWTEDTExecutor.java:58)
at jogamp.opengl.awt.AWTThreadingPlugin.invokeOnOpenGLThread(AWTThreadingPlugin.java:103)
at jogamp.opengl.ThreadingImpl.invokeOnOpenGLThread(ThreadingImpl.java:206)
at javax.media.opengl.Threading.invokeOnOpenGLThread(Threading.java:172)
at javax.media.opengl.Threading.invoke(Threading.java:191)
at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.display(GLCanvas.java:528)
at haven.HavenPanel.uglyjoglhack(HavenPanel.java:418)
at haven.HavenPanel.run(HavenPanel.java:451)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: haven.GOut$GLInvalidEnumException: GL Error: 1280 (invalid enumerant)
at haven.GOut.glexcfor(GOut.java:96)
at haven.GOut.checkerr(GOut.java:107)
at haven.Light$LightList.apply(Light.java:217)
at haven.GLState$Applier.apply(GLState.java:494)
at haven.GOut.apply(GOut.java:203)
at haven.PView.draw(PView.java:242)
at haven.MapView.draw(MapView.java:1039)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:514)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:519)
at haven.GameUI.draw(GameUI.java:598)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:514)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:519)
at haven.RootWidget.draw(RootWidget.java:88)
at haven.UI.draw(UI.java:163)
at haven.HavenPanel.redraw(HavenPanel.java:296)
at haven.HavenPanel$1.display(HavenPanel.java:92)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.displayImpl(GLDrawableHelper.java:649)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.display(GLDrawableHelper.java:633)
at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas$9.run(GLCanvas.java:1271)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGLImpl(GLDrawableHelper.java:1103)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGL(GLDrawableHelper.java:978)
at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas$10.run(GLCanvas.java:1282)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)


I tried deleting the bin folder, but it didn't work, and I'm using JRE 8u121 win10 64x
EddieCZE
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Re: Error when loading a character into the game

Postby Yes » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:26 pm

Someone had the same error because of drivers. A rollback helped.
EddieCZE wrote:Hi guys,
I came back to Salem after a month and suddenly I have this kinda error when loading into the game:
java.lang.RuntimeException: haven.GOut$GLInvalidEnumException: GL Error: 1280 (invalid enumerant)
at com.jogamp.common.util.awt.AWTEDTExecutor.invoke(AWTEDTExecutor.java:58)
at jogamp.opengl.awt.AWTThreadingPlugin.invokeOnOpenGLThread(AWTThreadingPlugin.java:103)
at jogamp.opengl.ThreadingImpl.invokeOnOpenGLThread(ThreadingImpl.java:206)
at javax.media.opengl.Threading.invokeOnOpenGLThread(Threading.java:172)
at javax.media.opengl.Threading.invoke(Threading.java:191)
at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.display(GLCanvas.java:528)
at haven.HavenPanel.uglyjoglhack(HavenPanel.java:418)
at haven.HavenPanel.run(HavenPanel.java:451)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: haven.GOut$GLInvalidEnumException: GL Error: 1280 (invalid enumerant)
at haven.GOut.glexcfor(GOut.java:96)
at haven.GOut.checkerr(GOut.java:107)
at haven.Light$LightList.apply(Light.java:217)
at haven.GLState$Applier.apply(GLState.java:494)
at haven.GOut.apply(GOut.java:203)
at haven.PView.draw(PView.java:242)
at haven.MapView.draw(MapView.java:1039)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:514)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:519)
at haven.GameUI.draw(GameUI.java:598)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:514)
at haven.Widget.draw(Widget.java:519)
at haven.RootWidget.draw(RootWidget.java:88)
at haven.UI.draw(UI.java:163)
at haven.HavenPanel.redraw(HavenPanel.java:296)
at haven.HavenPanel$1.display(HavenPanel.java:92)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.displayImpl(GLDrawableHelper.java:649)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.display(GLDrawableHelper.java:633)
at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas$9.run(GLCanvas.java:1271)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGLImpl(GLDrawableHelper.java:1103)
at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGL(GLDrawableHelper.java:978)
at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas$10.run(GLCanvas.java:1282)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)


I tried deleting the bin folder, but it didn't work, and I'm using JRE 8u121 win10 64x
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
User avatar
Yes
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:53 pm

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby Kandarim » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Hmm - I would expect NVIDIA to have already fixed the issue (but I've not followed up on it yet).
For some people, using software rendering mode fixes this (implying that it's not your video drivers' fault).
I would recommend:

1) type ":gl meshmode d" in the character selection screen (note: after logging in an account but before entering the 3d world). This will switch to software rendering and might alleviate the issue. Note that you should be able to see the text you are typing in the bottom of the screen (the colon opens the command console, and enter submits the typed command)
2) if (1) doesn't fix things, rollback your video driver a month or so - as Yes pointed out above there was an issue with nVIDIA drivers that caused to explode over some random OpenGL code.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby EddieCZE » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:48 am

Kandarim wrote:Hmm - I would expect NVIDIA to have already fixed the issue (but I've not followed up on it yet).
For some people, using software rendering mode fixes this (implying that it's not your video drivers' fault).
I would recommend:

1) type ":gl meshmode d" in the character selection screen (note: after logging in an account but before entering the 3d world). This will switch to software rendering and might alleviate the issue. Note that you should be able to see the text you are typing in the bottom of the screen (the colon opens the command console, and enter submits the typed command)
2) if (1) doesn't fix things, rollback your video driver a month or so - as Yes pointed out above there was an issue with nVIDIA drivers that caused to explode over some random OpenGL code.


Oh I just update mz drivers to the latest version and now it works, Good to know :idea:
EddieCZE
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby Kandarim » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:50 am

Okay, good to know that it's an actual update that solved the issue - this likely means that NVIDIA fixed their drivers after all :) Happy salem'ing
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby mtamas » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:26 am

Hi guys!

I'm pretty new with the ender client so I need some help with the radar. I tried to change the icons of the animals to the diamond shapes, but it didn't work for me. Can somebody tell me what do I do wrong here?
Here is the picture of the radar.xml: http://imgur.com/a/dh0do
mtamas
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:30 am

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby Lihz » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:35 am

mtamas wrote:Hi guys!

I'm pretty new with the ender client so I need some help with the radar. I tried to change the icons of the animals to the diamond shapes, but it didn't work for me. Can somebody tell me what do I do wrong here?
Here is the picture of the radar.xml: http://imgur.com/a/dh0do


Insert shape="diamond" to the top line
Lihz
Customer
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:24 am

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nuty and 2 guests