Sources available at GitHub.
I've decided to make beta version of client available, so those curious enough could help find bugs or test new functionality. You can download beta updater here. To return to normal client just run normal updater. Though you may need to delete client-res.jar, if it causes any problems.
Older versions of client can be obtained at GitHub releases.
Main differences from default client:
- Code: Select all
* You can drag it with Left Mouse Button
* You can resize it by dragging at bottom-right corner with Left Mouse Button
* You can offset map center by dragging with Right Mouse Button
* You can center it on your character by clicking Middle Mouse Button
* You can zoom it by scrolling Mouse Wheel
* It stores minimap tiles in folder [b]<UserHome>/Salem/map[/b]
* You can CTRL-Click on minimap to move there
* Togglable height map overlay that shows relative heights and ridges
2. Radar (made by Marvi, updated by me):
* Configured by file radar.xml in [b]<UserHome>/Salem[/b]
* Default radar.xml will be created at launch if none present
* You can type [b]:radar reload[/b] to reload radar config without restarting client
* You can type [b]:radar off[/b] to turn radar off
* You can type [b]:radar on[/b] to turn radar on
* You can Left-click on radar mark on minimap to move to it
* You can Right-click on radar mark on minimap to show menu.
3. Camera control:
* You can change camera modes in Options window
4. Land Flatness tool:
* You can show/hide it by pressing CTRL-L
* You can select area when this tool
* You can press release button, to stop selecting, and grab button to start selecting again
* There are 2 toolbars to replace default one
* You can rotate toolbar by pressing L-shaped button
* You can lock toolbar, to prevent accidental skill removal by clicking on lock button
6. Study Window:
* You can shrink it by pressing << button
* You can restore it by pressing >> button
* ability to mass-transfer items:
- SHIFT+ALT+LClick will transfer all items that share icon with the one clicked on.
- CTRL+ALT+LClick will drop all items that share icon withthe one clicked on.
* highlighting of actions learned by purchasing skill. It will post names of learned actions into System chat and highlight action in menu until you hover mouse over it.
* humours bar can be toggled between diamond and bars modes in Options
* bar with quick access to hands, purse and back slots from Equipment
* shows XP gain for curios. Gets them from wiki.