Salem Client by Ender

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby Dallane » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:01 pm

rorra wrote:I cannot add food to my hotkeys, whenever I draw food to any hotkey slot it drops to the floor, any special way to do it? although I can add combat movements without problem with drawing.

Also, is there a way to setup custom images on the radar? I read and know how to setup different colors and whether to show them or not, just wondering if I could setup custom icon images.

food doesn't work like that in this game. you can put the skills to craft the food in the slot but not real food.

Yes you can go into the radar file and change anything you want. the game is highly customizable.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby rorra » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Dallane wrote:
rorra wrote:I cannot add food to my hotkeys, whenever I draw food to any hotkey slot it drops to the floor, any special way to do it? although I can add combat movements without problem with drawing.

Also, is there a way to setup custom images on the radar? I read and know how to setup different colors and whether to show them or not, just wondering if I could setup custom icon images.

food doesn't work like that in this game. you can put the skills to craft the food in the slot but not real food.

Yes you can go into the radar file and change anything you want. the game is highly customizable.

sorry about the offtopic, but how do I quickly eat food to get health in the middle of a fight?

and for the radar, how can I set custom images? I can change the color and wheter to choose to show them or not, but not sure how ot add custom images.
rorra

Postby biskvito » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:04 pm

probably not possible but be nice to have a "duplicate" option when righ clicking crafted items, so it would open the respective craft dialog
biskvito

Postby Dallane » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:15 pm

rorra wrote:sorry about the offtopic, but how do I quickly eat food to get health in the middle of a fight?

You don't regen during combat unless you have tea.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby EnderWiggin » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:35 pm

Client updated. Changes:
  • do not auto-choose menu if SHIFT is pressed when it is shown
  • added option (Options->Menu->Single item CTRL choose) to automatically select single item menus if CTRL is pressed
  • account cookies are now stored in accounts.json for easy switching between them. You'll see buttons in top-left corner with account names - click on them to login. Cookies will be invalidated if you login from other place. But you can copy-over accounts.json and you won't need to re-enter password. If you suspect someone might have taken your accounts.json - press forget me on login screen and login - this will invalidate your old cookies. If you, dear bot user, have more than 10 accounts - scroll your mouse over account list to see them all.
EnderWiggin

Postby Reaper6971 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:52 am

As this thread is 164 pages Imma not going to read through to see if this has been suggested. Apologies if this post is redundant due to my inherent laziness.

Something that would be SUPER pro for the minimap: Set it so it only displays certain icons. Like, mushrooms, or nuts, or flint/granite/lye. I like that your minimap shows more, but it shows TOO much. Need some way to filter out the things I'm looking for.

Thanks for all the works!
Reaper6971
Customer

Postby ShadowTani » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:24 am

Reaper6971 wrote:Something that would be SUPER pro for the minimap: Set it so it only displays certain icons. Like, mushrooms, or nuts, or flint/granite/lye. I like that your minimap shows more, but it shows TOO much. Need some way to filter out the things I'm looking for.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6708
ShadowTani

Postby Reaper6971 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:59 am

ShadowTani wrote:
Reaper6971 wrote:Something that would be SUPER pro for the minimap: Set it so it only displays certain icons. Like, mushrooms, or nuts, or flint/granite/lye. I like that your minimap shows more, but it shows TOO much. Need some way to filter out the things I'm looking for.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6708

Oh, awesome. Thanks! Still would be awesome if it were built into the client. But this will certainly do in a pinch!
Reaper6971
Customer

Postby radni » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:26 am

is there any way I wont have to give ender special java rights or is that the only way?
radni

Postby Kandarim » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:24 am

I blame oracle.
No, if you use the latest oracle Java, you'll have to add the github.io page for Ender to the exceptions.
Either that or Ender pays for a 3rd-party signed key :lol:
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana