Bugged graphics with Enders

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Bugged graphics on Mac with Enders

Postby xentrenous » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am

Wournos wrote:
JinxDevona wrote:OP, you might want to take the mac part out of the title. It seems it's not just us macs that are having this issue. So does the problem go away on other cams or just lessen? Even if it goes away, someone really needs to figure out what's going on. No word from Ender on this?

Done.

The only bugged camera that I experience on Mac is the Follow Cam + smooth versions.
None of the camera settings are bugged on (my) Windows.

The other settings I have are no shadows (both), yes to antialiasing (Mac, not PC) and appropriate setting of Emac/PC in the general tab.

Are you positive about Freestyle cam? It doesn't show up until you zoom out slightly, I don't think.

Zoomed in:

Zoomed out:

----

My other settings:

No Shadows
No Anti-aliasing (Freestyle)
PC
xentrenous

Re: Bugged graphics with Enders

Postby Wournos » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:07 pm

xentrenous wrote:
Wournos wrote:
JinxDevona wrote:OP, you might want to take the mac part out of the title. It seems it's not just us macs that are having this issue. So does the problem go away on other cams or just lessen? Even if it goes away, someone really needs to figure out what's going on. No word from Ender on this?

Done.

The only bugged camera that I experience on Mac is the Follow Cam + smooth versions.
None of the camera settings are bugged on (my) Windows.

The other settings I have are no shadows (both), yes to antialiasing (Mac, not PC) and appropriate setting of Emac/PC in the general tab.

Are you positive about Freestyle cam? It doesn't show up until you zoom out slightly, I don't think.

Zoomed in:

Zoomed out:

----
My other settings:

No Shadows
No Anti-aliasing (Freestyle)
PC

Ah there it is. Yes, Freestyle on Mac is flawed when zooming out a bit. I somehow failed to see this.
Reminder to self: Patience is a virtue.
If Apple blocks Java on Mac: delete
Wournos

Postby JinxDevona » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:23 pm

You are lucky only your mac has the issues, sadly some pcs are also having these issues with all but ISO cams. I can't use default/ISO cams, it honestly gives me migraines. I really hope Ender's or someone with this kind of expertise can fix this issue soon. I'm pretty much taking a break until this gets fixed.
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:46 am

Saw this post in the main Ender's thread post: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50&start=790#p53729

If nobody else is having the issue, this can be considered resolved and the issue closed. I think it should probably be left open for a few more days to make sure nobody is actually still having the issue.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Artifice & Arcana