SalemDesigner: Village Planning Tool

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: SalemDesigner: Village Planning Tool

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:35 pm

_Gunnar wrote:Looks cool but I have no windows :( - are there C# compilers available for other OS?

.Net works (ideally) like Java in that the object code (byte code? forget the platform term) should be portable to any platform that supports .Net. I believe there are OSX and Linux versions floating around, but I'm not sure about their compatibility.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby masau » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 pm

There's mono, but I get the error "The entry point method could not be loaded" when I try to run Anno with mono. And there's wine (yuck) too if one wants to install .net to it.

EDIT: From my quick search, it sounds like this program isn't compatible with mono due to it's use of the WPF toolkit.
masau

Postby Shealladh » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:00 am

Be better if this was rewritten in java so it's compatible with Mac and Linux :/
Shealladh

Postby firefox2026 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:57 am

for some reason the link to the rapid share isn't working for me.. said the file isn't there?
firefox2026

Postby Dyne » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:07 pm

firefox2026 wrote:for some reason the link to the rapid share isn't working for me.. said the file isn't there?

Same here :( Anyone able to reupload the file? Wanted to check this out.
Dyne

Postby alks » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 pm

alks

Postby iotuegli » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:19 pm

any update here? no1 like that :cry: ?
i'm the one who run :|
David Guetta - Titanium
iotuegli

Postby Amnis » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:36 am

iotuegli wrote:any update here? no1 like that :cry: ?

I have been away from the game hence why there have been no updates. I am back though, the link has been updated to download the program, but it is still the same old version. I am checking out the game and the changes that have been made in my absence, so it will be a bit for me to get up to speed again (especially since my home was thoroughly pillaged and destroyed), but I will make a new version as soon as I am.

If there are any specific changes or additions you would like to see let me know and I will make sure to prioritize those.

Regards,

Amnis
Amnis

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:56 am

Amnis wrote:
I have been away from the game hence why there have been no updates. I am back though, the link has been updated to download the program, but it is still the same old version. I am checking out the game and the changes that have been made in my absence, so it will be a bit for me to get up to speed again (especially since my home was thoroughly pillaged and destroyed), but I will make a new version as soon as I am.

If there are any specific changes or additions you would like to see let me know and I will make sure to prioritize those.

Regards,

Amnis

Glad to have you back.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Tamasin » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:04 am

I've been playing around with this tool, and i like it apart from the following things

No preset sizes are working for me. I have to size everything manually. It doesn't sound like it's supposed to be like this, so i don't know what's wrong.

I can't find any way to make a bigger grid, and i need one.
Tamasin
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana