Client too old

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Client too old

Postby viriathu » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Alright, first i dont know if this is the correct place to post such a thread and second i did the search and didnt found anything related to this, only a post in the wrong forum secion wich was closed.

So, i dont know what to do, to fix my problem.

Today i stared playing Salem usinf the Ender's client as usual, i saw it had an update, the client updated, but then, nothing, "client too old" it says v20.11.12 alright, so its the old version, but i did everything i know and what my computer capacities allow.

Deleted the client, reinstal java, runed CCleaner to clean temp files, started official version first then ender version... maybe im missing something but i cant make Enders to update, and to be honest im so used to Enders i cant even play in the official, the map and interface is train wreck.

Any ideia how to solve this? thanks alot for you time in this, best regards and Merry Christmas everyone.
viriathu

Re: Client too old

Postby aisman » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Same fore me..we need to wait for a uppdate of the ender client...
aisman

Postby viriathu » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 pm

well yeh i thought so, but in game, some people are using Ender client just fine, so what im doing wrong?
viriathu

Postby viriathu » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Alright i found the way to update, go to the thread "Salem client by Ender" and click update link it works. first post.
viriathu

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:51 pm

In the future, if you're having issue with one of the custom clients, keep the posts to the respective client thread so they can be easily identified by those able to help.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Artifice & Arcana