Item Images

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Item Images

Postby Chiprel » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Procne wrote:There are 2 resource files:
salem-res.jar
builtin-res.jar

Cache consists of those files downloaded to your HDD, so that you don't have to download them every time you play

No.
Would point you where you can find all stuff which ain't in salem-res but as I didn't run salem after win reinstall I can't check it ;)
If I'm not mistaken it was in yourUSER/.salem/cache/ or so. ('.salem' with dot at start not 'salem')
Salem-res.jar - there you have many resource files packed by loftar but there is a ton of which didn't make it in there (all the new stuff + probably some 'i want it hidden herp derp by loftar/jorb'(like witchcraft maybe :) ))
Those files in cache/ will have extension .cached but they are just .res files with changed name.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Okocim » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Im sure that if jorb/loftar want to hide something it should stay hidden ;]
Image i like it ;p but i wonder why there is no corn images ;p
Okocim

Postby Procne » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 am

Chiprel wrote:
salem-res.jar
builtin-res.jar

Cache consists of those files downloaded to your HDD, so that you don't have to download them every time you play

No.
Would point you where you can find all stuff which ain't in salem-res but as I didn't run salem after win reinstall I can't check it ;)
If I'm not mistaken it was in yourUSER/.salem/cache/ or so. ('.salem' with dot at start not 'salem')
Salem-res.jar - there you have many resource files packed by loftar but there is a ton of which didn't make it in there (all the new stuff + probably some 'i want it hidden herp derp by loftar/jorb'(like witchcraft maybe :) ))
Those files in cache/ will have extension .cached but they are just .res files with changed name.

I have no .salem dir. I think custom clients make this dir because they don't use java web start, but standard jars. Java web start uses default java cache I think. Which is unreadable to me. Guess I'll get Ender's client then
Procne

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:32 am

Procne wrote:I have no .salem dir. I think custom clients make this dir because they don't use java web start, but standard jars. Java web start uses default java cache I think. Which is unreadable to me. Guess I'll get Ender's client then

Actually, the custom clients create a user folder to store saved information in. The original client can do the same thing. (Ender's was loaded via javaws up until recently.)
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Afanasiy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 pm

salem-res.jar
builtin-res.jar

Okocim wrote:HowTo:
1. You need the salem-res.jar file
http://plymouth.seatribe.se/java/salem-res.jar
2. Extract it with (for example using WinRar or 7zip)
3. Download Res Tool http://haven-client.googlecode.com/file ... til_v5.jar (I found it here: http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... =27&t=5853)
4. Put ResTool in the same folder where u have unpacked salem-res.jar.
5. Double Click on ResTool Select "extract" and hit ok
6. Wait for efects ;] Everything should apear in "out" folder

Works nicely, thanks

Now it doesn`t works in my hands. help please
Afanasiy

Postby Kandarim » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 am

I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Previous

Return to Artifice & Arcana