[Custom Client] BDSaleM

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: [Custom Client] BDSaleM

Postby iamah » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm

mine is still working, despite being outdated...

I'm assuming you killed the javaw process on task manager?
iamah

Postby iamah » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:39 pm

nvm, I thought it was a bug, but I had activated the tilify mode (ctrl+z)
Last edited by iamah on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iamah

Postby MrGemini » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 pm

When will we get the three toolbars again?
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Postby colesie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:18 am

What is the reasoning behind BD being laggier to use than enders? Just more stuff in it? Also, for whatever reason the game crashes when I log on my farmer alt but works fine with my main lol
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby JinxDevona » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 am

colesie wrote:What is the reasoning behind BD being laggier to use than enders? Just more stuff in it? Also, for whatever reason the game crashes when I log on my farmer alt but works fine with my main lol

I've noticed that I lag a little with this client only (not Ender's nor default). However, I have come to notice that in the options screen, if I toggle the shadows off, my lag goes away. I would try that and see if it helps.

I also suggest OP possibly change shadows to being off as default and those who want shadows could toggle it on (so we don't have to turn it off every time we log in). It will also help those who run so slowly (due to shadows) they might not be able to get to options to turn it off. Also maybe keep memory of it being toggled on or off instead setting it every time. :)
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

Postby Shealladh » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 am

JinxDevona wrote:
colesie wrote:What is the reasoning behind BD being laggier to use than enders? Just more stuff in it? Also, for whatever reason the game crashes when I log on my farmer alt but works fine with my main lol

I've noticed that I lag a little with this client only (not Ender's nor default). However, I have come to notice that in the options screen, if I toggle the shadows off, my lag goes away. I would try that and see if it helps.

I also suggest OP possibly change shadows to being off as default and those who want shadows could toggle it on (so we don't have to turn it off ever time we log in). It will also help those who run so slowly (due to shadows) they might not be able to get to options to turn it off. Also maybe keep memory of it being toggled on or off instead setting it every time. :)

All these feature options should be remembered when you set them in options. Turn Shadows off, Boolean = True/False, too easy...
Shealladh

Postby JinxDevona » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:12 am

Shealladh wrote:All these feature options should be remembered when you set them in options. Turn Shadows off, Boolean = True/False, too easy...

Ah, I forgot those of you who it saves to your desktop should have that ability. Sadly, for some reason I have to download every time. It saves where I want Inventory, backpack etc, but I have to toggle shadows off every time.
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

Postby Shealladh » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:55 am

JinxDevona wrote:
Shealladh wrote:All these feature options should be remembered when you set them in options. Turn Shadows off, Boolean = True/False, too easy...

Ah, I forgot those of you who it saves to your desktop should have that ability. Sadly, for some reason I have to download every time. It saves where I want Inventory, backpack etc, but I have to toggle shadows off every time.

I don't have it save to desktop...
Shealladh

Postby JinxDevona » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:06 am

So how do you get in the files to change true/false? Do you download it every time you use it? It won't save on my computer like it used to so I have no idea what to do now. Like I said every time I use it I come here and download it. It remembers everything else like where my windows are, but I still have to toggle shadows off when I log in.
JinxDevona

Postby Shealladh » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 am

JinxDevona wrote:So how do you get in the files to change true/false? Do you download it every time you use it? It won't save on my computer like it used to so I have no idea what to do now. Like I said every time I use it I come here and download it. It remembers everything else like where my windows are, but I still have to toggle shadows off when I log in.

I was meaning this feature should be added to the client, so that each setting in the options be remembered when you set them.
Shealladh

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana