[Custom Client] BDSaleM

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: [Custom Client] BDSaleM

Postby Wormys » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:41 pm

Is there any way of decreasing the size of the icons of the minimap?
Theya re too big and they hide behind the others.
Wormys

Postby ShadowTani » Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:37 pm

Wormys wrote:Is there any way of decreasing the size of the icons of the minimap?
Theya re too big and they hide behind the others.

You can do it now with the new config system. Go to your bdsalem directory and open salem.xml in notepad and edit the "dot-size" and "icon-size" there. :3

The default part of the code will look like this:
Code: Select all
<minimap dot-size="(5, 5)" icon-size="(24, 24)">
ShadowTani

Postby MvGulik » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 am

Just dropping in a idea/suggestion that cropped up while playing with positioning the BDSalem windows(scroll-up feature related).

- adjustable position for the window-title/control-bar in relation to its own window.

Like, instead of having the title-bar always in a top-center position, also allow them to be positioned at left/right/(variable?) positions. (+bottom line)

Would allow more economical placement of the window/title-bar's (scrolled-up state).
MvGulik

Postby sabinati » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 am

MvGulik wrote:Just dropping in a idea/suggestion that cropped up while playing with positioning the BDSalem windows(scroll-up feature related).

- adjustable position for the window-title/control-bar in relation to its own window.

Like, instead of having the title-bar always in a top-center position, also allow them to be positioned at left/right/(variable?) positions. (+bottom line)

Would allow more economical placement of the window/title-bar's (scrolled-up state).

it's in the options menu
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby MvGulik » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 am

Aha. Was actually thinking per/window, but this works to. :)
(did not look at options as vanilla client only use it for toggling shadows, and shadows crashes on this system)
MvGulik

Postby dymm » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 am

>*Note that the client will save maps and config in the folder where you place bdsalem.jnlp

The desktop shortcut to the cached file is created when starting jnlp from zip (Windows).
If run this shortcut, new configuration file is created on the desktop.
Do you actually need to make this shortcut?
dymm

Postby APXEOLOG » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 am

dymm wrote:The desktop shortcut to the cached file is created when starting jnlp from zip (Windows).
If run this shortcut, new configuration file is created on the desktop.
Do you actually need to make this shortcut?

Hm i think i should remove it
You can call me 'arh'. No needs to distort my nickname :)
APXEOLOG

Postby ThePured » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Help... My brother is an idiot and he somehow made so my Anti-virus blocks custom clients........
It just says it's a threat, If you need the error report i can post it here... Please help X_X i can't play on the normal client.
Edit: Just tried to use the normal client and it won't allow it either... T___________________T
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Postby MvGulik » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:52 pm

shortcut: if possible, should have its "working folder" set to where the executed jnlp resides.
MvGulik

Postby APXEOLOG » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:04 pm

ThePured wrote:Help... My brother is an idiot and he somehow made so my Anti-virus blocks custom clients........
It just says it's a threat, If you need the error report i can post it here... Please help X_X i can't play on the normal client.
Edit: Just tried to use the normal client and it won't allow it either... T___________________T

I noticed that some antiviruses block all game connections to plymouth.seatribe.se (my friend got this problem 2 days ago). Just configure your antivirus to allow Java connect to the internet.
You can call me 'arh'. No needs to distort my nickname :)
APXEOLOG

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana