stupid qusiton for some 1 that only knows lua

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

stupid qusiton for some 1 that only knows lua

Postby monkeybee11 » Tue May 08, 2018 11:44 am

wheres the sorce code? dont want to mod the client anything like enders or latika just want to make the stupid font in this game bigger :P not just for chat but for the all the info boxes in this game cant see a dang thing XD
monkeybee11

Re: stupid qusiton for some 1 that only knows lua

Postby Taipion » Tue May 08, 2018 2:09 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:wheres the sorce code? dont want to mod the client anything like enders or latika just want to make the stupid font in this game bigger :P not just for chat but for the all the info boxes in this game cant see a dang thing XD

You know lua is ugly, right?! ^^

- the client has an option to change font size, but iirc that's only for chat

- the client is java, and if you want to change it there, you need to mod the client, it could probably also be done with a plugin (latikais only), but that sure would be a lot more work even

=> if things are too small for you to see, lower your screen resolution ;)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby monkeybee11 » Tue May 08, 2018 2:24 pm

fun fact HDMI is very picky with what screen resolution u use

me only know lua bc the only time ive scripted is for the computercraft mod in minecraft and making a mod for dont starve togeather
monkeybee11

Postby Kandarim » Thu May 10, 2018 7:19 am

yes, the client is Java, not Lua. I have an option for font size scaling of the chat in my client, but anything more than that proved to be more work than I was willing to spend on it.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby monkeybee11 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:04 pm

ive got no kin in the game any more they all stoped talking to me in my 2 yera absent form the game XD so dont have a need for chat scale S: so was gonna try to do the font scale in everything else only problem is dont have a scooby where to start
monkeybee11

Postby Taipion » Thu May 10, 2018 11:59 pm

monkeybee11 wrote:ive got no kin in the game any more they all stoped talking to me in my 2 yera absent form the game XD so dont have a need for chat scale S: so was gonna try to do the font scale in everything else only problem is dont have a scooby where to start

First of all, you'd need to know java, then get the client code from github, like, latikais, and then do what you need to do.

But as Kanadarim said, this is no easy thing.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Return to Artifice & Arcana