Page 9 of 12

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 pm
by Kandarim
and now there's also the distiller plugin. Basically, you open up the alchemy table you want to refresh, and run the plugin. It will open all of the distillers one by one, take out all dehydrated items and put new compatible ones in. note that sometimes it will mess up and not see the items in a distiller. Run it two or three times and you should be golden most of the time. That's still tons easier than manually clicking.

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:05 pm
by Taipion
Kandarim wrote:and now there's also the distiller plugin. Basically, you open up the alchemy table you want to refresh, and run the plugin. It will open all of the distillers one by one, take out all dehydrated items and put new compatible ones in. note that sometimes it will mess up and not see the items in a distiller. Run it two or three times and you should be golden most of the time. That's still tons easier than manually clicking.


The destiller plugins looks interesting, and already tought me a lot, thanks! :-)
How about some thread safety? ^^

I'll have a good look at it and maybe come up with something, but don't count on it.

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:49 pm
by Kandarim
Thread safety is overrated. That said, the only actual danger here is for clashes when looking for an alchemy table. I didn't bother and it never cropped up during testing :)

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:50 pm
by nosfirebird
when i use the distiller plugin it always misses the 2 and 4 goes 1 0 1 0 1 i think it is trying to go 2 fast i would try to slow it down to possibly 450ms. also how do i pull the source code from the .jar i have netbeans IDE

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 12:06 am
by Taipion
nosfirebird wrote:when i use the distiller plugin it always misses the 2 and 4 goes 1 0 1 0 1 i think it is trying to go 2 fast i would try to slow it down to possibly 450ms. also how do i pull the source code from the .jar i have netbeans IDE


You don't pull the code from the .jar, the link to the github project is in the OP of this thread for all plugins.

Also, it does not always miss the same, it's random and dependent on lagg, simply extending the wait time in between actions from currently 100ms to 450ms would still miss a lot and be slower overall.

You could put in waiting loops at certain places via taking the number of all items in the inventory, or determining the total number of fresh / dehydrated items, if you work out a fast and reliable version, let me know. ;)

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:41 pm
by belgear
Witchcraft!! !

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:10 pm
by Chrumps
Here goes the Mine exit plugin. As weird as it is, it is supposed to click the mine exit when your hand is glitched with a burned gardening pot.

Essentially a crude ripoff from pickup plugin, changed just one line:
Code: Select all
if(nm.contains("/mineexit"))


I tested it without being glitched, so it may not work ;)

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:14 pm
by Ghoul
Chrumps wrote:Here goes the Mine exit plugin. As weird as it is, it is supposed to click the mine exit when your hand is glitched with a burned gardening pot.

Essentially a crude ripoff from pickup plugin, changed just one line:
Code: Select all
if(nm.contains("/mineexit"))


I tested it without being glitched, so it may not work ;)


Context: I had glitched myself so I could still interact with the environment while I had a gardening pot stuck in my hand. Without realization of the consequences, I went into my mine and re-logged and could no longer leave the mine and was unable to reproduce the glitch allowing me to interact. This plugin saved me having to travel a few hours on an alt.

Thank you very much!

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:51 am
by blitzkrieg
Is there a way to make a plugin that chip stone the same way as the pickup plugin?

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:28 am
by MaxPlanck
blitzkrieg wrote:Is there a way to make a plugin that chip stone the same way as the pickup plugin?


Holy **** people are lazy.