Plug-in system for Latikai's client

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Plug-in system for Latikai's client

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:58 pm

BOTS Shop:

player: write PM: show list
plugin: <show list for trade/sell/buy>
xD
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Better to just have it send forum trade link
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:and this is how pvp on most UO emulators got ruined overnight once everyone figured out how to make focus fire plug ins and started multiboxing 4 - 5 alts with a sync drop between them to one shot everyone. salem really needed this.

thats up to JC then (if he ever returns wich i doubt by now) to enforce a policy and have a anti-cheat system that prevents certain actions of the automation of them.

i remember (i can be wrong so i dont wanna say its true) but once someone told me that russians use a secret client that automate farmworks? i think its just a myth tho.
Heffernan

Postby Kandarim » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:33 pm

The botting discussion is a fine line (e.g. with autosifting condoned) and I will not be going into it. I will not be listing plug-ins I consider crossing the botting threshold, obviously.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Kandarim » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:32 pm

Included a new plugin: the auto-seller! Basically it just clicks all of the items in your invent once, one every 150ms. This should relieve your clicking fingers while also throttling it enough that the server does not suffer overly much.

I kindly ask everyone that is messing with plugins one way or another to keep the server load into consideration. My initial attempt had no qualms with sending the server a couple 100 requests within the span of a fraction of a second, and it had a noticeable impact.

https://github.com/DonnEssime/StallSellerPlugin
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:11 pm

Kandarim wrote:Included a new plugin: the auto-seller! Basically it just clicks all of the items in your invent once, one every 150ms. This should relieve your clicking fingers while also throttling it enough that the server does not suffer overly much.

I kindly ask everyone that is messing with plugins one way or another to keep the server load into consideration. My initial attempt had no qualms with sending the server a couple 100 requests within the span of a fraction of a second, and it had a noticeable impact.

thanks again!

much better than what i used to use for that
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:59 pm

Kandarim wrote:Included a new plugin: the auto-seller! Basically it just clicks all of the items in your invent once, one every 150ms. This should relieve your clicking fingers while also throttling it enough that the server does not suffer overly much.

how about a auto-filler for torches, braziers, kilns, fireplaces etc... ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:10 pm

had another though, is it possible to have a plugin that... if you buildf a wall and have loads of materials you click where the wall goes (assuming you already set the extend west/east/north/south in latikais cheat option) to automatically fill in the building materials and click the "build"?
Heffernan

Postby Kandarim » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:13 pm

possible: yes
allowed: no
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:17 pm

another one, i just almost broke my hand filling 10 kilns with fire, could there be a plugin system or even a checkbox in latikais that when we hold shift and click right it clicks 10x right to fill faster? or maybe we should suggest a easier way from JC?
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana