Latikai Crash

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Latikai Crash

Postby linkfanpc » Wed May 25, 2016 12:40 am

Kandarim wrote:it might be solved by updating your graphics card drivers if they are not,

an alternative (try the above first) may be to switch to pure software-rendering (which will be a bigger drain on CPU).
You do this by typing the following into the in-client command console:
Code: Select all
:gl meshmode d


I already tried updating my drivers when trying to get Hafen clients to work, so i tried the latter, nothing.

Darn it..
I was gonna put a smart-guy quote here but i couldn't think of one so here's a stick dude:
O/
/|
/ \
User avatar
linkfanpc
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:28 am
Location: US

Re: Latikai Crash

Postby Kuchcik » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 am

Latikai client(newest) is still in link from post from 2013?
Kuchcik
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Latikai Crash

Postby Kandarim » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:24 am

yes. it's an updater script that will pull the latest version from https://github.com/DonnEssime/Custom-Salem/
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
Fiduciani wrote:You can trust us. We're the good guys.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5190
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Latikai Crash

Postby Kuchcik » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:44 am

Kandarim wrote:yes. it's an updater script that will pull the latest version from https://github.com/DonnEssime/Custom-Salem/


Just unzip it or i need to change someting?
Kuchcik
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Re: Latikai Crash

Postby Kandarim » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:17 am

you need to ask questions like this on my client's thread :)
Download the jnlp from the thread and launch it using java webstart.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
Fiduciani wrote:You can trust us. We're the good guys.
User avatar
Kandarim
Customer
 
Posts: 5190
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Re: Latikai Crash

Postby Kuchcik » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:17 am

Kandarim wrote:you need to ask questions like this on my client's thread :)
Download the jnlp from the thread and launch it using java webstart.


hehe im soooo sorry:) i didnt play since 2014 and im a noob like:P
Kuchcik
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Previous

Return to Artifice & Arcana

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests