Help with Latikai Hotkeys

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Help with Latikai Hotkeys

Postby fimbulr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:35 pm

I don't know if I can ask a question about a custom client, I'm sorry if it isn't the right section to ask it.

I need help with the Hotkeys tab in Latikai options.

What does mean "act lo cs" and "act lo"? I just know that they trigger the logout.
fimbulr

Re: Help with Latikai Hotkeys

Postby HDHB » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:40 pm

act lo cs will bring you to the character screen, act lo will log your account out
Jesus died for our sins. You should do the same.
HDHB

Postby fimbulr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Thank you for the quick answer, is there a way to know all the "commands" available?
fimbulr

Postby Kandarim » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:51 pm

you can dig through the client code.
I'm pretty sure even I don't know all of them. The how to UI! thread should list the most important ones (find it here)

A note on act lo (cs): these commands will try to log out your character gracefully (i.e. through the 'sleep' animation). They won't work when in combat, under crime debuff, etc.
In case you want to forcefully log off (which will, in almost all cases, leave your char in the world for others to see/kill), you have the command ":lo". You almost never want to use it these days, unless you are e.g. under crime debuff and you just want to switch to another char of the same account.

A notable addition to that list is that my client also has the command
Code: Select all
:homestead

which will start you walking towards your homestead. I should probably make it a default bind as well.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby fimbulr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Kandarim wrote:you can dig through the client code.
I'm pretty sure even I don't know all of them. The how to UI! thread should list the most important ones (find it here)

A note on act lo (cs): these commands will try to log out your character gracefully (i.e. through the 'sleep' animation). They won't work when in combat, under crime debuff, etc.
In case you want to forcefully log off (which will, in almost all cases, leave your char in the world for others to see/kill), you have the command ":lo". You almost never want to use it these days, unless you are e.g. under crime debuff and you just want to switch to another char of the same account.

A notable addition to that list is that my client also has the command
Code: Select all
:homestead

which will start you walking towards your homestead. I should probably make it a default bind as well.

I'm really honored to be helped by the creator of the custom client! :) I thought hotkeys were related to actions more than UI configs, I was asking cause I wanted to know if there is a way to full drop a container inventory (like stamp mill).
fimbulr

Postby Kandarim » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:38 pm

there are ways, but they act on the specific inventory rather the entire gui, you can't access them from the global console.
you can ctrl-alt-left-click an object to drop it and all objects of the same type out of an inventory
shift-alt-left-click to transfer them to or from your main inventory.
fimbulr wrote:I'm really honored to be helped by the creator of the custom client!

would it help if I sweared a bit? my swearing's real ineffective and usually puts people at ease.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby fimbulr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Seems like I was going to macroing a thing yet implemented, nice! :) Thank you sir!
fimbulr

Return to Artifice & Arcana