Latikai radar file - with out animal icons

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Latikai radar file - with out animal icons

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:00 am

Yeah. The new radar icons will show it before it changes to a march hare so it makes them very easy to find.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:01 pm

i hate, new radar icon animals :F
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby AcidSpiral » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:33 pm

So if we do this fix and want to go back to the new icons... How would we do so? xD I deleted the radar file and when I reloaded it still loaded back as this.
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby kataklinger » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:50 am

Were it says showicon=false you should change it to true, that should fix it. Or just delete the file and download a fresh one.
What I would like to know is if there is a way to use both simultaneously. So I can have two different groups for the same animals, one would show icons and the other shapes. Is that possible?
kataklinger

Postby ToorimaKun » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:47 pm

the 2nd radar config is that Kandarim posted is now the DEFAULT radar config... and shows animals.
the 1st radar config should hide the animals icons
.. if you continue to have an issue try posting your config here and ill see if i can notice some thing wrong with it.

i think the march hares showing while a normal rabbit is just a bug... i don't think it shows march hares before they turn... i don't see how that would be possible.

and no, the radar reads from the top to bottom... so the first group of animals you list will be the one the radar uses sadly.
If you guys have questions about radar find me on steam, KiaKun.
sorry for the very late replies.... everyone i played salem with quit... and all my villages have been raided.
ToorimaKun

Postby kataklinger » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:52 pm

I was afraid you'd say something like that. Thanks for the info.
Also the Kandarim's client uses his radar if you want the original you can do it by deleting his radar config and starting the basic client.
kataklinger

Postby AcidSpiral » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:46 pm

ToorimaKun wrote:the 2nd radar config is that Kandarim posted is now the DEFAULT radar config... and shows animals.
the 1st radar config should hide the animals icons
.. if you continue to have an issue try posting your config here and ill see if i can notice some thing wrong with it.

i think the march hares showing while a normal rabbit is just a bug... i don't think it shows march hares before they turn... i don't see how that would be possible.

and no, the radar reads from the top to bottom... so the first group of animals you list will be the one the radar uses sadly.

It does show the March Hares before turning for sure. Since the update I've killed 20+ of them because of this. March Hare transformations are not random. The rabbit is determined to be a March Hare or not upon spawning and not at the time of attack.

kataklinger wrote:I was afraid you'd say something like that. Thanks for the info.
Also the Kandarim's client uses his radar if you want the original you can do it by deleting his radar config and starting the basic client.

So the only choice I have to use the new icons is to play with the default client and not Latikai now? When I delete the radar file and start up the regular salem client it will show me the icons after the update. Then when I switch to Latikai's it will automatically load up the old version of the icons again.

Edit: I figured it out. Both the first post and second post had this:

<group name="animals" show="true" showicon="false" shape="diamond" color="#ffff00" order="50">

All I had to do was change it to this:

<group name="animals" show="true" showicon="true" shape="diamond" color="#ffff00" order="50">
AcidSpiral
Customer

Postby Nikixos » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:24 pm

I'm glad i like the new icons so i don't have to deal with this :D
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby ToorimaKun » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:45 pm

oh ok good, every one seems to have figured it out... sorry i have been helping some people test a mod all day today.... people that actually take my advice. ;)
strange about the rabbits... and also i thought Latikai said his client would show animal icons by default.

any thing else comes up just drop a post here and ill get to it eventually. :p
If you guys have questions about radar find me on steam, KiaKun.
sorry for the very late replies.... everyone i played salem with quit... and all my villages have been raided.
ToorimaKun

Postby AcidSpiral » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:24 pm

ToorimaKun wrote:oh ok good, every one seems to have figured it out... sorry i have been helping some people test a mod all day today.... people that actually take my advice. ;)
strange about the rabbits... and also i thought Latikai said his client would show animal icons by default.

any thing else comes up just drop a post here and ill get to it eventually. :p

I took your advice and I appreciate the time you took to give it to me. It just didn't work. :P Glad to have someone like you here to help people though!
AcidSpiral
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana