Invalid save on every login [Latikai's]

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Invalid save on every login [Latikai's]

Postby NordErdTod » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:16 am

Hey.

Every time I'm trying to login on my only computer with Latikai's client - I get invalid save of login information (login/pass). It wasn't an issue yesterday and ever before.

I know that happens when you login on a different machine, however that happens even if I log out and immidiately try to log in: so that's not the case when someone else is using my account. I'm pretty sure my login info is safe and nobody knows it.

However, it still bothers me. Today the client updated itself, but I didn't found any patch notes neither of the client or the game. After the update this issue appeared. Could there be any security risk? Or what is this invalid save thing?..
Last edited by NordErdTod on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
NordErdTod

Re: Invalid save on every login

Postby NordErdTod » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:32 am

Still bothers...
NordErdTod

Postby Shrapnel » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:49 am

First of all, please don't double post.

Secondly, you should probably take this and PM it to the maker of Ender/Lk Clients, or post it on their threads, this is a bug only they can fix, and since its a custom client, you cant report it in Bugs board.

Lastly, i to am having this error, it only started after the recent update allowing Lk Client to save multiple accounts.
Shrapnel
Customer

Postby NordErdTod » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:11 am

Thanks for the answer.
NordErdTod

Re: Invalid save on every login [Latikai's]

Postby Kandarim » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:51 am

for the record, this is the answer:

Kandarim wrote:it is the token system: the saved log-ins will keep working as long as you don't log those accounts in again (i.e. you log in with username/password instead of a remembered account - whether that remembered account was old-style or new-style). Roughly speaking, logging in with username/password gives you a token with which you can keep logging in, until someone invalidates it by logging in anew with username/password.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Return to Artifice & Arcana