Need help.

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Need help.

Postby Jittersocks » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:38 am

No custom client is working for me now. The jnlp files for the clients all shows the same error "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine" while the jar files just shows the updating window then after that, nothing happens. I can play with the main client though but it's a pain without the custom client's radar map. Suggestions please?
Jittersocks

Re: Need help.

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:40 am

Jittersocks wrote:No custom client is working for me now. The jnlp files for the clients all shows the same error "Could not create the Java Virtual Machine" while the jar files just shows the updating window then after that, nothing happens. I can play with the main client though but it's a pain without the custom client's radar map. Suggestions please?

did you try to delete them and redownload? (I mean the custom client files, not its launcher)
Also check Java set-up, or try to reinstall it.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby jophbot » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:40 am

You need to leave the updating bit for a few minutes. It might look like it's doing nothing but it just takes a while to verify everything it needs to do, or sort through your bank accounts or whatever it actually does :P after that they run fine. Just don't interrupt the updating bit.
jophbot

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:46 am

jophbot wrote:sort through your bank accounts or whatever it actually does.

¦] ¦] ¦] ¦]
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Jittersocks » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:50 am

Actually, the updating window automatically close after it finishes. It just close and even if I wait for an hour, the custom client is not opening.

did you try to delete them and redownload? (I mean the custom client files, not its launcher)
Also check Java set-up, or try to reinstall it.

Yes I've tried that. The main client is working fine though.
Jittersocks

Postby trungdle » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:52 am

Oh, game just updated. Maybe that's the cause? Let's live with that until Ender or Latikai wake up ¦]
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Jittersocks » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:54 am

trungdle wrote:Oh, game just updated. Maybe that's the cause? Let's live with that until Ender or Latikai wake up ¦]

I really hope that's it. Thank you.
Jittersocks

Return to Artifice & Arcana