[HowTo] Siefing Automated

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: [HowTo] Siefing Automated

Postby trungdle » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:54 pm

hamai wrote:I hope the devs show up with a character close to us, because this chat is GOAT bad, I don't even read it in Boston...

the worst chat in all games I ever play, going back decades I don't remember a chat as bad as this...

What the...
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby Sky_Cardis » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:04 pm

I hate bots, runescape back in the day made me hate bots, hackers in FPS games made me hate Aimbotters...Hate...bots

But to prove a point, why make a complicated script when you can use an auto clicker. Easy to watch a movie/show while having the auto clicker doing in your game. To give a visual example:
http://puu.sh/fOI0x/175bb0ff34.jpg (image to big, so made it linkable instead)

Turn on the sifting thing, place water right under your, feet watch video as the auto clicker auto clicks.
You can see when someone messages too. Especially someone new via PM, can also hear when someone messages you.

So you cannot prove someone is botting. and I am SURE I helped all the knuckle draggers with this one because I doubt they thought of something so simply until I brought it up...

P.S I made sure to have a funny scene in the video playing just for the amsement of the picture, and yes that video is great.
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby hamai » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:06 pm

trungdle wrote:
hamai wrote:I hope the devs show up with a character close to us, because this chat is GOAT bad, I don't even read it in Boston...

the worst chat in all games I ever play, going back decades I don't remember a chat as bad as this...

What the...

viewtopic.php?p=179066#p179066
hamai

Postby trungdle » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Oh you mean the chat system. Yeah it could use some tweaking.
You thought I quit.
trungdle

Postby pistolshrimp » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:40 pm

There is this crazy button on the forums, a PM button some call it, which allows allows the user to ask questions privately to mods and devs if there seems like there's a chance that posting something questionable will break the rules.

I say we string him up by his pinky toes.
pistolshrimp

Previous

Return to Artifice & Arcana