Proficiency learning optimizer

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Proficiency learning optimizer

Postby Lansett » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Added Wreath and Reindeer Mask to the share Inspirationals.tab
Lansett

Postby dragunov » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:59 am

Lansett wrote:Added Wreath and Reindeer Mask to the share Inspirationals.tab

Hi m8 there are a bunch of em that are still missing that i have tried to include into the file, would you like me to mail you about em?
dragunov

Postby Kandarim » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:53 pm

no, he would like you to just leave a cryptic message without giving the values or even naming them.
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Ghoul » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Added the following to the share Inspirationals.tab:
  • Cow Udder
  • Fairy Wand
  • Flaming Pinecone
  • Frosted Web
  • Membranous Wing
  • Obsidian Fragments

If there are more to add and you are unsure how to add them yourself, then please PM me with the inspirational to add and the corresponding values (all proficiency gains, total proficiency cost, total uses). I would like for this list to be complete.

Note: Things like Animal Bone Necklace, Windchimes, etc (I assume these items have been renamed or are commonly known under different names) exist in this file just under different names. Specifically, Bone Necklace and Seaside Windchimes (and others I cba to find/recall). So, make sure the inspirational doesn't already exist under a truncated or extended name.

Also, some inspirationals that are listed on the wiki list don't have any corresponding values (all proficiency point gains are 0). I'm unsure if these are the actual values or if the values are just unrecorded. If the latter is true then please feel free to send me those inspirationals and their values as well.

The first post in this thread tells you how to add inspirationals to the .tab file
Last edited by Ghoul on Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Lansett » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:32 pm

Thanks for the update :)
However, adding Ambergris makes little sense because the L&L value and the Inspiration cost will increase over time.

EDIT : hmm seems you didn't save the doc. There is no changes. Ctrl+S in Drive Notepad, it doesn't auto-save :/
Lansett

Postby Ghoul » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:40 pm

Lansett wrote:Thanks for the update :)
However, adding Ambergris makes little sense because the L&L value and the Inspiration cost will increase over time.

EDIT : hmm seems you didn't save the doc. There is no changes. Ctrl+S in Drive Notepad, it doesn't auto-save :/

..... it doesn't auto save? one sec

EDIT: I removed Ambergriss. The document from the OP does in-fact auto-save. Are we looking at the same document? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1262382566

EDIT2: Nvm I see the confusion. I just copied what you said from your most recent updates and didn't realize I was editing the spreadsheet and not the .tab. To use the spreadsheet just download it as .tsv (Tab Separated Values), open it and save it as a .tab file. Open the .tab and remove the headers for the columns (Ensuring "A face in the dross" is line one), save it and you're good. I'll add them to the .tab anyways though lol..

EDIT3: It's been a long night. Assuming that this is the correct .tab file then the share .tab has been updated and my first post is now true.

i dont understand
I can edit it if I put it in my drive but I can't edit the version in your drive.
Here's the shareable version of the link I posted above, took me a minute to figure out it was only in my drive. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oIn ... sp=sharing
I feel like the issue now is not me being tired and is with the sharing settings but please correct me if I'm wrong (because I am hella tired)
Realak wrote:You guys are treating this game like it is a pvp esport or something and not the retarded version of farmville it is.
Ghoul

Postby Lansett » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:42 am

Hello Ghoul.

It's actually unchanged because you edited it with Google Docs.
It's not crystal clear in the OP but still it says "Open it with Drive Notepad or any other text editor from the third-party apps list".
Instead of clicking "Open with Google Docs" you've to "Connect more apps" and then choose Drive Notepad or others editors.

It's not straight forward but the idea was to make it easy for the end-user, not especially for the editors.
Lansett

Postby Ghoul » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:26 am

Lansett wrote:Hello Ghoul.

It's actually unchanged because you edited it with Google Docs.
It's not crystal clear in the OP but still it says "Open it with Drive Notepad or any other text editor from the third-party apps list".
Instead of clicking "Open with Google Docs" you've to "Connect more apps" and then choose Drive Notepad or others editors.

It's not straight forward but the idea was to make it easy for the end-user, not especially for the editors.

Thank you, I added the changes.

EDIT: I see that now in the OP. I didn't understand :oops:
Ghoul

Postby Lansett » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 am

Ghoul wrote:Thank you, I added the changes.

Thanks you for helping.
Lansett

Previous

Return to Artifice & Arcana