Proficiency learning optimizer

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Proficiency learning optimizer

Postby Luaan » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:09 am

trungdle wrote:newest version sometime calculate wrong for me. can't replicate the problem as I spent all my insp on your tool and get all the skills I can in 2 days.
I both love and hate you now :|

What part do you mean? The total inspiration required, or the proficiencies gained?

It might also be from the inspirational database, the ones I have are from the wiki, which aren't always right (and I suspect they change over time :) ). I just fix them when I notice a difference.
Luaan

Postby saronius » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:25 am

Luaan wrote:
trungdle wrote:newest version sometime calculate wrong for me. can't replicate the problem as I spent all my insp on your tool and get all the skills I can in 2 days.
I both love and hate you now :|

What part do you mean? The total inspiration required, or the proficiencies gained?

It might also be from the inspirational database, the ones I have are from the wiki, which aren't always right (and I suspect they change over time :) ). I just fix them when I notice a difference.

It is mostly the database that is causing these issues, most of the values in the wiki are pre christmus patch, a lot of the inspirationals have recieved updates since then, so once there is an updated database you will have better accuracy in calculations, the client as such does wonderfully with approximation.

P.S: i have a suggestion for a client upgrade, is it possible for you to add batch tabs? extra tabs that can have different selections of inspirationals? (The reason for this is, sometimes using animal canine for hammer and nails is not always ideal when there are other more efficient options, the system calculates the least amount of ips needed. if we had multiple sets we can select like tabs then you can have different combinations selected for when you want to use a specific set of inspirations, its for the lazy ones yes, but its a nice feature for an upgrade).
saronius

Postby tjzchchaohui » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Program errorProgram errorProgram errorProgram errorProgram error
Attachments
ssdda .png
ssdda .png (20.99 KiB) Viewed 13067 times
tjzchchaohui

Postby Ravenia » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:51 pm

How can I add new items to the database or change the inspiration cost for the existing ones?
Ravenia

Postby Yes » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:04 pm

Ravenia wrote:How can I add new items to the database or change the inspiration cost for the existing ones?

Edit "Inspirationals.tab". One "tab" button press is one proficiency. All the text before the first tab is the name. I think it's like that.
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby hitori » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:26 am

does anyone have an updated inspirationals file that he wants to share?
hitori

Postby Nakorer » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:36 pm

There you go : Inspirationnals.tab

There might still be some inconsistencies since data is from wiki but it has around 30 more inspirationnals than previous version.
Also, thanks you for this awesome tool Luaan !
Last edited by Nakorer on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nakorer

Postby hitori » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Nakorer wrote:There you go

You have my gratitude, sir
hitori

Postby MaximB » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:10 am

Luaan, many thanks!
Nakorer, thanks for the update!
MaximB

Postby ericbomb » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:07 am

Just found this... err correct me if I'm wrong but does this program solve the ruck sack problem in a pretty decent way?
JohnCarver wrote:I reserve the right to torch your base.

JohnCarver wrote:I am offended!
ericbomb

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana