Minimalisation by Judaism

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 pm

i suggest folks swap the textures themselves or use a more reputable source than a shifty little turd like judaism who has attempted to embed 1 pixel images in his private messages to people with the intent of gaining their ip addresses.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Darwoth wrote:i suggest folks swap the textures themselves


I encourage people to do so, I am even willing to share them the basics.

Darwoth wrote: or use a more reputable source

Sadly the other ones are not up-to-date, I have asked them to do so.

Darwoth wrote:than a shifty little turd like judaism who has attempted to embed 1 pixel images in his private messages to people with the intent of gaining their ip addresses.

It was not me who came up with the idea nor made the image, altough I performed the task because someone asked me to do so. I was curious myself, you tried to cover everything by lying about it, sadly I knew the truth already and it was a bummer to find out what kind of liar you really were.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Judaism wrote:
Darwoth wrote:i suggest folks swap the textures themselves


I encourage people to do so, I am even willing to share them the basics.

Darwoth wrote: or use a more reputable source

Sadly the other ones are not up-to-date, I have asked them to do so.

Darwoth wrote:than a shifty little turd like judaism who has attempted to embed 1 pixel images in his private messages to people with the intent of gaining their ip addresses.

It was not me who came up with the idea nor made the image, altough I performed the task because someone asked me to do so. I was curious myself, you tried to cover everything by lying about it, sadly I knew the truth already and it was a bummer to find out what kind of liar you really were.



lied about what? knowing the identity of your intended cyber stalking target?

of course i know, i usually know a bit about all of the people/locations/mechanics you ask me about. does not mean i am going to tell YOU of all people anything truthful :lol:

pretty sure i made it clear months ago i think your a ********, not my fault you continue to make an idiot of yourself by trying to manipulate me for information and then accepting the wrong information i give. as for that particular incident i thought i had made my disdain for your intentions crystal clear when i first suggested you not do it, and then mentioned that i would break someones arms if i ever had half a chance to do so and found out they were trying to snoop into **** of mine they have no business with. 30 seconds later i informed said party of your intent because as i mentioned above you are a shfty little turd that i do not like.

your entire intent as you stated that very day was to "verify" your conspiracy theories and cause drama on the forums as the game was struggling to get back on its feet, you are a ***** that talks out the side of your mouth.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby ukraChild » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:32 pm

95% of the folks would trust juda any day faster than you. Unless you would be using one of your many sockpuppets (as that's the only way you can manage these days) to lure people as you typically do so you can murder them and steal their stuff.

Given your repertoire I'd expect from you a standing ovation to credit juda rather than accusing him. Perhaps that's exactly what you're doing in your own twisted scrub language.

This is probably exactly what you are doing every time you, the scammer post in trade threads fake accusations about the traders being scammers for no other purpose than to screw them. As it's granted you never traded with them, if someone ever scammed it was you scamming them and no other way.

That's your excuse for everything like the guys you kill ask why and since you have no reason whatsoever other than scamming and stealing you say it's because they scammed, you scammer. From scammer to avenger 101 - for dummies. How noble...


Salut!
User avatar
ukraChild
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:39 am
Location: ukranian side of Russia

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Darwoth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:35 pm

ukraChild wrote:95% of the folks would trust juda any day faster than you. Unless you would be using one of your many sockpuppets (as that's the only way you can manage these days) to lure people as you typically do so you can murder them and steal their stuff.

Given your repertoire I'd expect from you a standing ovation to credit juda rather than accusing him. Perhaps that's exactly what you're doing in your own twisted scrub language.

This is probably exactly what you are doing every time you, the scammer post in trade threads fake accusations about the traders being scammers for no other purpose than to screw them. As it's granted you never traded with them, if someone ever scammed it was you scamming them and no other way.

That's your excuse for everything like the guys you kill ask why and since you have no reason whatsoever other than scamming and stealing you say it's because they scammed, you scammer. From scammer to avenger 101 - for dummies. How noble...


Salut!






oh ****, looks like someone tossed 20 retards in a blender and took a sip.

edit: i love the way this assholes rambling incoherence is all about me scamming people in game for three paragraphs which means that the attempts by judaism to compromise folks privacy/computer security which he just got done admitting to (because he knows i have evidence) must be false!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Cheena » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:08 pm

He was only trying to tell you that no one cares about what you can say. Judaism may have killed his grandma, you accusating him would only make him look more innocent and you would be ignored. And that's what everyone should just do. I'll start.

Nice job Juda, and thanks a lot.
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
User avatar
Cheena
 
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:46 am
Location: Providence

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby vienradzis » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Whit new textures i am not able to chop woodlogs out of tree log
User avatar
vienradzis
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Icon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:29 am

Image

the mine tiles can be a little hard on the eyeballs, but this did wonders for my frames, ty greatly for this
Image
User avatar
Icon
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby ukraChild » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:11 am

Darwoth wrote:usual basic bs

Hey bidderp's poodle the person concerned was right away told about what was going on so this is no mystery or secret - you are just behind the facts as usual.

Sorry sherlock you just didn't solve the greatest mystery of all times.

Perhaps you should start and it security consultancy - everyone would really trust you on that.

btw does your sockpuppet trove still have free space in his town? I guess so since the last member didn't make it there, because you killed him.

ya tell us more about trust, please do.
User avatar
ukraChild
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:39 am
Location: ukranian side of Russia

Re: Minimalisation by Judaism

Postby Icon » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:39 am

Well I guess I'll be one of the cool kids and troll A&A

NO U!!
Image
User avatar
Icon
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests