Salem World Map

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Salem World Map

Postby pistolshrimp » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:16 pm

I've talked a lot about the World Map but never really delivered much. Here's 44% of Salem, some 240,000ish tiles. You can see bases, it doesn't really seem like people care about that much any more, my base is on there so I'm in the same boat as ya'll.

Higher resolutions: I have made a program that breaks up the map into parts and then stitches it together to accommodate higher res. I was successful in creating a 20x20 40px x 40xpx and 50px x 50px world map in multiple pieces. So about 2x the resolution of this one. It is available for a trade of information and a promise not to destroy my base if you come across it. My base is a work of misguided passion not really a behemoth of defense, I could fix it but I'd much rather be out exploring. You helping me out here is helping me improve my map. You'd still be free to kill my character if you ever found him in the wilds.

The Public Map:
It's about 10 mbs, a fairly reasonable size, but it won't load properly in the forums so here the link:
https://i.ibb.co/9pKq9ck/Salem-Small.jpg

50px x 50px Private Map
This map is divided into 4 images, with very clear quality. I will update these maps roughly every 100,000 new tiles.
Divides:
Example of Quality:
Last edited by pistolshrimp on Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
pistolshrimp

Re: Salem World Map

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:05 am

Nice
Paradoxyc
Customer

New World Survey Translator

Postby pistolshrimp » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:44 am

New World Survey Translator 1.0

Drag the X to the location displayed by your in-game New World Survey and it will show you your approximate "real world" position, using the 10px Salem World Map.

Old Gif
This gif is a little rough, I got to figure out a better program for taking clips...

https://jmk1067.github.io/nwst/nwst.html
Last edited by pistolshrimp on Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pistolshrimp

Postby Taipion » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:26 pm

That one looks awesome, the X is just a little bit too obstructing I'd say.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby spalari » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:39 am

Taipion wrote:That one looks awesome, the X is just a little bit too obstructing I'd say.

yea if it wouldn't be too much hazzle to change the X a little it'd probably be for the better.
Hs: Olive

belgear wrote: I don't care what kinda coffee she makes, I only care about what kind of ***** she takes.
spalari

Postby pistolshrimp » Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:05 pm

New World Survey Translator 1.1

Changes: Reduced size of X, changed to reticle.
Slightly more accurate.
Included how to, and link to Salem World Map.

https://jmk1067.github.io/nwst/nwst.html
pistolshrimp

Return to Artifice & Arcana