Custom client by Taipion (based on Latikais/Enders)

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Custom client by Taipion (based on Latikais/Enders)

Postby Taipion » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:38 am

Update: Syncing...

A new update for ya all!

First the minor things:
- changed the description of one option in the fps-config-window to make clear that it hides (not so imporant) additional info in the fps display
- in the Log-channel, unkinned (unnamed) players should now be referenced as "Player" instead of "body" (= player model name)

Syncing the timers:
Since the first implementation by ender in his client, there was a bug or problem of sorts with using timers and multiple clients.
It would easily overwrite your changes of the other instances, like this:
- start first client and log in with char A, start second client and log in with char B
- the timers (previously) only ever loaded from the config file upon login
- do some changes to timers (start/stop/add/delete) on char A => saved as expected
- changes are now invisible to char B as they were never reloaded
- do some changes to timer on char B => overwrite everything you did on char A
I guess you get the basic idea. This way it was kinda easy to mess up your timers unintentionally and maybe even unknowingly.
Especially with the personal "for one character only"-timers, for instance to keep track of all their mason lodge timers, their madness exposure, hookah usage,.... without having to look at all timer from all chars on every single char, but only see those that belong to the char you're logged in with... well, there are many uses, and especially with the personal timers it would be very easy to overlook such a overwritten timer as you don't see it on another char.

No more!

New timer stuff:
- first off, timers are now ALWAYS checked before any timer action (start/stop/add/delete), and reloaded if and ONLY if there was a change,
this means that it is now by default impossible to overwrite and mess up your timers, no matter how many chars and client instances you use at once (on the same computer!)
- added reload button on the timers window to manually re-load without doing any changes
- added a new option under Options/Hacks/... to auto-sync timers, this basically has no performance impact (about 1/1000th below anything anyone could notice), yet, ofc, if you don't use timers on multiple client instances it's useless, so it's off by default

Did you know how many people I know?!
One addition to the kin window:
- there now is a line that sums up your kin list, there are 3 numbers:
On: chars that are online
Kin: chars that are kinned (not just memorized)
Total: sum of all chars in your kin list
- this is updated every time there is a change to your kin list (online/offline/added/removed/...), but at most once per second to keep it good on the performance side, as the server tells you the content of your kin list one by one when logging in, and it would make no sense to update it 1k times for every char in the list. ^^

ClickAllPlugin - Update:
- updated the ClickAllPlugin, link can be found in the first post under plugins, well, I'll just put the download here for your convenience. ;)
- it should be impossibe now for the plugin to stall the client to a halt, or impact it at all
- might be running faster or slower now depending on your fps, will be slower if running on a minimized client with lowered fps option
- should be more responsive now to stopping it with the hotkey when it's running already (push and hold the hotkey if you want to be really sure to stop it fast^^)

As always, use the links in the first post, or just run the updater of your choice to get the new update.

And also as always, any feedback and ideas for fixes, additions and changes are welcome, just let me know! :-)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Taipion » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 am

Update: One handed satisfaction!

Yet another client update!

This time, the main feature is:
Inverting SHIFT!
Have you ever wondered what good it is to hold down shift 99% of the time while preparing/planting pots, fields, or simply dumping stuff into compost bins or the like?!
With this brand new feature, you do not have to do this anymore! :-)

So what is it even?!
- A new option under Options/Hacks/... named "Invert SHIFT on ItemAct", have this checkbox ON/OFF to turn the whole feature ON/OFF
- by default it's off
- when turned on for the first time, the toggle is also ON
- you can switch it ON/OFF with either tapping SHIFT 3 times fast, or using a new shortcut-key "CTRL+1"
- when it's on, it will invert SHIFT, as it tells it does, on "ItemAct" only, which means clicking an item onto any object like a pot, field, compost... you get it.

So with this, as an example, instead of holding shift for 99 pots and then holding it not for the 100th pot, you can now chose to not hold shift for 99 pots and just hold it for the 100th, though that''s not really necessary. ^^

Moar shortcut-keys!
- as you can read above, CTRL+1 toggles the invent-SHIFT-feature (as does tapping SHIFT 3 times fast), but there's more now
- CTRL+2 will turn the "Render Distance Limit" ON/OFF
- CTRL+3 will turn the "Hide Objects" feature ON/OFF (note that you still need to reload the are to have it take effect if you turn it off)
- CTRL+4 will turn the "FPS Display" ON/OFF

Bugfixes:
- fixed a bug where the "add new timer"-window-close-button would close/toggle the actual timer window instead ^^
- the lock of the minimap is now properly persisted and loaded when starting the client, so it's actually on if you chose so
- the minimap can no longer be re-sized if the lock is on
(to re-size the minimap, have the lock off and (on other clients:) click (LMB) and drag the map on its lower right corner (on my client:) the same but while holding CTRL

Tiny convenience change:
- Windows (any window, inventories and so on...) are no longer move-able while CTRL or SHIFT is held, this means no more accidentially moving windows while clicking a few selected items.
(This applies to all windows except the minimap, as on my client the CTRL for minimap is inverted, and you need to hold CTRL to move the minimap-window or resize it,
but therefore you can move your char with just clicking on the map without CTRL)

As always, get the latest version with the updater.jar of your choice (first post of this thread) or get the tsalem.jar of your choice from there (again 1st post) directly.

I am not planning on adding more shortcuts for now, but I am always open for new ideas and suggestions. ;)
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:28 am

Taipion wrote:- A new option under Options/Hacks/

PLUGINS

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Champie » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 am

Taipion wrote:Update: One handed satisfaction!
So with this, as an example, instead of holding shift for 99 pots and then holding it not for the 100th pot, you can now chose to not hold shift for 99 pots and just hold it for the 100th, though that''s not really necessary. ^^

So, this feature is for those who like to hold their ***** while planting pots? I bet Zodd is downloading it right now!
Champie

Postby Taipion » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:56 am

Dallane wrote:PLUGINS

Yes, thanks for reminding me, there is a plugin section in the first post of this thread, currently only housing the "ClickAllPlugin", which is unarguably one of the most simple and most useful plugins I made so far,
but I'll add some more there in the future.
Taipion

Postby MaxPlanck » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:22 am

Champie wrote:

So, this feature is for those who like to hold their ***** while planting pots? I bet Zodd is downloading it right now!

I've already downloaded it and mixed it in with my other bots in tandem to allow me to hold my ***** with both hands. Tiny hands are a pain.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:24 am

Champie wrote:

I need both hands to hold my *****.
Something a beta like yourself can only experience with other people cocks.
ZoddAlmighty

Previous

Return to Artifice & Arcana