Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Custom client by Latikai, building on Ender's client

Postby Chiprel » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:31 am

Feone wrote:I hope I'm not overlooking something obvious but would it be possible to make the resolution configurable or allow resizing of parts of it?

Interface is really small on a large resolution. It's great for most thing but it makes the minimap just a tiny window.

You can resize minimap just click and hold right bottom corner of the minimap window then move the mouse to resize it.
As for resizing other gui components it would be really time consuming for kandarim to implement that :(
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby Feone » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:15 pm

Chiprel wrote:
Feone wrote:I hope I'm not overlooking something obvious but would it be possible to make the resolution configurable or allow resizing of parts of it?

Interface is really small on a large resolution. It's great for most thing but it makes the minimap just a tiny window.

You can resize minimap just click and hold right bottom corner of the minimap window then move the mouse to resize it.
As for resizing other gui components it would be really time consuming for kandarim to implement that :(

Thanks, that did it,I had tried dragging the bottom left corner but that one doesn't work.
Kandarim wrote:
Huskell wrote:I think I could throw all these functions away for a map that would rotate based on free camera direction.

no thanks. Horrible idea that would make it even easier to get lost. It always annoys me when games do this :|

Agreed, one of the worst things about many minimaps imo.
Feone

Postby Feone » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:56 am

Would it be possible to add automatic repeating of mineral sifting to the client? Clicking it each time is a pain.
Feone

Postby ameba » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:00 pm

Feone wrote:Would it be possible to add automatic repeating of mineral sifting to the client? Clicking it each time is a pain.

Options > Cheats > Auto sift
It's already in there
I used to be a pilgrim like you. Then I took an Indian arrow in the head...
ameba

Postby EnderWiggin » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:03 pm

Feone wrote:Would it be possible to add automatic repeating of mineral sifting to the client? Clicking it each time is a pain.

Why people keep skipping changelogs? I probably need to stop writing those, as they seem completely useless...
EnderWiggin

Postby Feone » Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:50 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:

Why people keep skipping changelogs? I probably need to stop writing those, as they seem completely useless...

I did read through both topics and neither mentions it. I've recently returned to the game after many months away so I have not really kept up with all client changes in the meanwhile. Searching the changelog for "mineral sifting" didn't return anything either.

Thanks though, searched the log again for "sift" and found it.
Feone

Postby NordErdTod » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Is there any button that orients camera by map sides? Like, so north is on the top?
NordErdTod

Postby Nagualcina » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:12 pm

I sit possible to implement option so map saver do not save tiles after teleport? I started maping after i found location for settlement and now every time i teleport it ***** up tiles due to one remote saved tile that is not - or + to previous one.
Nagualcina

Postby Reko420 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:11 am

is there a way to move windows i keep dropping my weapon in the water when i try to switch it out lol....
Reko420
Customer

Postby Huskell » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:30 am

Reko420 wrote:is there a way to move windows i keep dropping my weapon in the water when i try to switch it out lol....

I don't know, but don't you think it's way easier to just shift + click the weapon than drag it around?
Huskell

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana