Salem Client by Ender

Forum for game modifications and custom clients.

Re: Salem Client by Ender

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:15 pm

EnderWiggin wrote:How your pants got "blopped"? You click on them with control?

Yes... it was an accident! :roll:
Glennfinnan

Postby Yes » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 am

How to make the fields 1x1 if I don't want to switch to Latikai client?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby Lord_Avu » Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:26 am

Is there any way to hide all the silly doodads (random graphic only weeds and otherthings) like in haven and hearth version
Lord_Avu

Postby excalibo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:55 pm

hi there i have windows 8.1 pro i cant even find where salem installed, and by the way i cant install this client so how the heck i install this great client?
excalibo

Postby Kandarim » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:06 pm

you should launch the client from the updater you can download in the first post.
The client installs itself to C:\Users\<name>\Salem\bin (or similar folders depending on your OS, i'm not 100% positive where it ends up on 8.1)
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby excalibo » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:46 pm

when i do it it nothing happens, now i want to unstall the salem then use that updater link to see if it works, but i cant find where or how i unstall the game it self lol

EDIT: i fix it with nevigate trough the java's bin folder it self then it started to update.
excalibo

Postby excalibo » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:55 pm

After i updated my client to enders i got new icon calls Custom Salem Updater, so when i want to play the game i click in it and every time it starts to check the updates starts download the salem.jar and client res.
is it natural or i need to click onto another icon to stop that downloads?, maybe the old icon of salem?
excalibo

Postby pistolshrimp » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:51 pm

It goes through that checking for updates downloading etc etc each time, if you have everything up to date it shouldn't take more than a few seconds.
pistolshrimp

Postby excalibo » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:00 pm

pistolshrimp wrote:It goes through that checking for updates downloading etc etc each time, if you have everything up to date it shouldn't take more than a few seconds.

i have fully installed Salem once then i updated with ender's i have 2 icon one calls Salem the other one Calls Custom Salem Updater,first time when i click on Updater it didnt worked then i change the file type to jawas then it started to update the game,now i click on Custom Salem Updater and then a little window appears,every time i click on this icon it starts to update Salem.jar and Clinet-res
i tried to open the location of both icons i noticed it goes to java's folder
excalibo

Postby fuzzball » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:08 pm

Hi all,

Nice job with the custom client. Really appreciate the cool options.

Just wondering if its possible for the client to remember which windows are open between sessions. This way the inventory and the toolbelt stays open when I log out and back in again or switch between alts. It would be cool if the client remembers what the zoom was too. Maybe I have not found these options somewhere.

oops this was suppose to be posted in Latikai
fuzzball

PreviousNext

Return to Artifice & Arcana