punch bug

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

punch bug

Postby Uberness » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:01 pm

I was punching a rabbit and got this message:

[16:57] The smelter must be filled with fuel before lighting.

after the message the rabbit hit me three times before I could move, not sure what caused this, I have no smelter was near no objects besides other rabbits, and no I didn't get ko'ed or lose anything just reporting the bug/glitch
Uberness

Re: punch bug

Postby Superiodity » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 pm

I always have random messages like this whilst I'm fighting, I once had "picking this up will count as theft" amongst many other things, think it has to do with conflicts between what you set up in quick slots.
Superiodity

Postby Uberness » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 pm

wasn't using quick slots for that fight. it just seemed really weird, and could have gotten me ko'ed in a fight against something tougher so its just 1 of those things...killed a few more rabbits with no incidents so no clue what to say about it.
Uberness

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:24 pm

It's just a bug in the code somewhere producing random error messages. It doesn't actually interfere with anything and can be safely ignored. It has been previously noted and is in the tracker.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby M_So » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:30 pm

I always get the error message "you do not have enough phlegm to dig" when using thrust. As long as I don't start digging in a fight I don't mind this bug.
M_So

Return to Bugs & Technicalities