Overlapping towns

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Overlapping towns

Postby Slim » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:17 pm

Can you elaborate on the destruction/hit points of the bell and the issues from overlapping vclaims, please?
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Slim
Customer

Postby Glennfinnan » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:13 am

Looks like a major issue, since Town Bells at some point prevent from "griefing" from others that use the Bells to claim/revoke original owner's personal claim [that for some reason can't afford the Town Bell fe].

Now that the village claims can overlap, Town Bells don't serve this "defensive" purpose anymore.

Also, even if the original town claim is covered with another town claim coming from a totally different Town Bell, which one really has all the permissions in the place where they meet?

Hoping for devs' or at least Bugs' Forum Mod's answer in this matter.
Glennfinnan

Postby Dallane » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:00 am

if this is legit i hope it gets fixed asap.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 am

Forwarded this to Staffan.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Glennfinnan wrote:Hoping for devs' or at least Bugs' Forum Mod's answer in this matter.

I'm just that: a mod. I have no special insight into the inner workings of the game. I just do my best to try to sort through existing reports and try to help with what I can find on the web for solving some issues. As far as this issue is concerned, I'm lost. :(
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Bugs & Technicalities