Different Homestead Location

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Different Homestead Location

Postby Amir885 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Well I dunno if this has been said or not but I'll say it anyways. Well there has been this bug that has happened to me twice so far. When I'm in Boston and I travel to my Homestead I'll have my exact same homestead but in a completely different location. Sorry no screenshots or anything but just imagine your homestead in a completely different location when you travel home, then when you go back to Boston and travel back home your home is in it's original spot again.
That's about it.
Amir885

Re: Different Homestead Location

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:49 pm

its a well-known graphical glitch.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Re: Different Homestead Location

Postby painhertz » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Amir885 wrote:Well I dunno if this has been said or not but I'll say it anyways. Well there has been this bug that has happened to me twice so far. When I'm in Boston and I travel to my Homestead I'll have my exact same homestead but in a completely different location. Sorry no screenshots or anything but just imagine your homestead in a completely different location when you travel home, then when you go back to Boston and travel back home your home is in it's original spot again.
That's about it.

Your homestead is in the same place, the game got confused because of some weird x,y coords and gives the wrong graphics. Sometimes when you port to Boston it will be in water, or on a grassland instead of paved.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Return to Bugs & Technicalities