Can't access my account!

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Can't access my account!

Postby Soth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am

Hello! My primary account is nuclearmilkshake and my character's name is Tinkertrain (From the Black Sabbath song!). There are no options to reset my password. I was wondering if my password could be reset and sent to my registered email address at nuclearmilkshake@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Soth

Re: Can't access my account!

Postby Soth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:08 am

Can any admins help me out here? I'm Jonesin for mah Salem!
Soth

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:52 am

Nope. You will have to wait for loftar to deal with this. It might take a day or so. In the mean time, just verify you've done these things:

1. You're entering your password correctly.

2. You're using your case-sensitive user name. MagicManICT isn't the same as magicmanict.

3. You're trying to connect with the right client: http://plymouth.seatribe.se/java/salem.jnlp

If you happened to overlook one of these things and solve it, please follow up so loftar doesn't send you a reset password.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Soth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:33 am

Thank you for the reply MagicMan! I'll keep an eye on this thread. I've done each step and also updated my client, still the same thing : (
Soth

Return to Bugs & Technicalities