glitch when lighting fire

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

glitch when lighting fire

Postby jenngrll » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:15 pm

whenever i light a fire it automatically goes to what i can only describe as an almost negative view , everything is black except the water and trees there is no definition to the water and although i can see the trees i cannot see the leaves i cannot access any menus as they are framed but blacked out, i can hover over items and all i get is an outlined box but no words or pictures just all black, ive tried three different people and it does the same thing even when i walk past someone elses fire
plz can someone help me here is an image of what happens every time i try to light a fire
Attachments
salem fire 2.png
salem fire 2.png (202.84 KiB) Viewed 2143 times
jenngrll

Re: glitch when lighting fire

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:07 pm

See the "Graphics cards that aren't working" thread on this issue. You need to replace your drivers (if possible).
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Re: glitch when lighting fire

Postby jenngrll » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:33 pm

thx that link sorted 99% of the trouble lol my action box is still in shadow until i walk far enough away but i know what i need so its good enough thx again
jenngrll

Return to Bugs & Technicalities