Password Panic

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Password Panic

Postby Tekimoto » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm sure I shouldn't be posting this here. And I'm pretty sure that there's nothing that can be done. But I have been waiting for this game for quite some time, and just barely managed to grab a ten ton hammer beta key. Now I make my account, and can't log in because in all of my excitement, I must have typoed my password while registering. Twice. So now I can't log in AND I can't change it. I tried everything I could think of and got jack squat. So in a last act of desperation, I'm hoping someone here can go into my account and reset it or something. I really have no idea. I just want to play the game.
Tekimoto

Re: Password Panic

Postby loftar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:19 pm

I've set a new random password for you, which I have PM'ed to you.
loftar

Postby Tekimoto » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:35 pm

...Wow. That was easier than I thought. Thank you so much. Really looking forward to getting in game.
Tekimoto

Postby scruffyx » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello , my brother have a serious issue. He created his account today magnsu and he cant login. Its the right user and hes kinda sure its the right password . we have been trying for along time with no succes. and we are eager to start working and building together . Me , my brother & my friend. So if its possible to reset password for his account in anyway we would be so happy if u could help us.
Since there is no email registration for your game account , so we cant "forgett password" sadly.
I realy hope you guys will add that to the account page. Becaus that is a big lack realy to the homepage.

I love the game sofar. it got some random problems. but its realy stable for a beta imo.

Best regards
B4NTO @Youtube
scruffyx

Postby loftar » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 am

scruffyx wrote:Hello , my brother have a serious issue. He created his account today magnsu and he cant login.

The usernames are case sensitive. I notice that the account "Magnsu" was created, but that he tried to log in as "magnsu".
loftar

Return to Bugs & Technicalities