(MAJOR BUG) Leanto Disappeared

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: (MAJOR BUG) Leanto Disappeared

Postby Weeman0000 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:30 am

staxjax wrote:I'm sure whatever it is you had on your leanto when it decayed was nothing worth keeping anyways...Nothing that you cant get back in an hour of playtime atleast.

LOL well you would be wrong :\ loads of high tier inspirations and food stockpiles, two big boxes worth :p

[EDIT] Forgot the rest of the post there hahaha, anyway yeah, thanks for the help, we now have land and i have replaced most of the stuff, the other stuff ill just gather in time i guess, still, boxes should still remain after a leanto falls down, its just a "cover" to sleep under/store stuff irl.
Weeman0000

Postby Sevenless » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:59 am

staxjax wrote:I'm sure whatever it is you had on your leanto when it decayed was nothing worth keeping anyways...Nothing that you cant get back in an hour of playtime atleast.

Weeman0000 wrote:LOL well you would be wrong :\ loads of high tier inspirations and food stockpiles, two big boxes worth :p

If it took less than 10 hours to collect, heck if it took less than a week to collect, it's nothing at all. You don't really know what loss is in a permadeath game where people can kill your character you spent weeks/months making and take everything of value you collected and stored within that time too.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby Weeman0000 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:56 pm

True, most of the games iv played with perma death didn't really last two long so i never really got too "far" with any one toon lol, but if the servers were up more i might be able to jump on now and see about getting more stuff :p

Seems like every time i wanna play the servers down lol.
Weeman0000

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities