Invisible Wall?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Invisible Wall?

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi there, I have been heading straight down the beach today in exploration's name and I've just hit an invisable wall that won't let me go any further, I have swimming turned on and i have followed the wall west a little way and I still can't travel further South.

:S
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Re: Invisible Wall?

Postby Zou » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 pm

That's the border of the world. I spoke to loftar about this and he said he'd be generating new world eventually.
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby Qukatt » Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:48 pm

ok, are you the one who's left fires along the border then? :D
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Zou » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Nope!
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:49 pm

You need to build a wall all along the border to prevent the oncoming onslaught of orcs and elves that are totally getting implemented into the game.

Erh, not really. But it's the current end of the world!
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Qukatt » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:You need to build a wall all along the border to prevent the oncoming onslaught of orcs and elves that are totally getting implemented into the game.

Erh, not really. But it's the current end of the world!

I was tempted to start laying a road for prosperity but that southern border is a cliffy hell
Qukatt

Postby APXEOLOG » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:31 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:You need to build a wall all along the border to prevent the oncoming onslaught of orcs and elves that are totally getting implemented into the game.

this one is the best
You can call me 'arh'. No needs to distort my nickname :)
APXEOLOG

Postby Zou » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Devs are supposed to expand eventually. I'd love to know when. :c
Zou

Postby ShadowTani » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:15 pm

Seems several of us are heading for the southern mordor. I've been setting up a camp in a small forest for now leveling skills while waiting for the border to expand. xD
ShadowTani

Postby Qukatt » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:41 am

Hopefully you don't entrench too much before the border opens :S although would be very nice of you to leave a fully functioned claim to some random traveller XD

you could have a land aution in boston for it lol
Qukatt

Next

Return to Bugs & Technicalities