Invisible Wall?

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Invisible Wall?

Postby JeffGV » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:36 pm

Shouldn't there be darkness, though? I mean, in the old world there weren't invisibile walls (at least, no one reached them alive as far as i know).
JeffGV

Postby Zou » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:12 pm

There should be, and I think the darkness is in some parts of the world. North-west corner I think.
Holy Oddipriest of the Oddgod | And so the Oddgod's Master Plan was revealed. Quiver in your chairs!
Zou

Postby loftar » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:39 pm

JeffGV wrote:Shouldn't there be darkness, though? I mean, in the old world there weren't invisibile walls (at least, no one reached them alive as far as i know).

There were before I expanded that world.
loftar

Postby ShadowTani » Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 am

Qukatt wrote:Hopefully you don't entrench too much before the border opens :S although would be very nice of you to leave a fully functioned claim to some random traveller XD

you could have a land aution in boston for it lol

Yeah... xD

Since my aim is to get a woo-woo wand before I move on I did have to set up some basics, so the place is fully equipped with sawbuck and a tanning tub because the silly thing require leather now... I also set up a Clay Trough while at it to let me make Clay for Mineralogical Survey production. xD So yeah, there's some value in the place by now. ^^; The place is pretty rich in resources too, I keep finding aged wood nearly constantly on the beach next to it (I thought those things where rare!) and the forest provide several rares and other nice resources too. For those who decide to settle there it's definitively a good location, but personally I really want to be closer to mordor myself. :3
ShadowTani

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities