Cant move or interact with mouse

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Cant move or interact with mouse

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

lalllall wrote:And now the problem is back again. If anyone has any idea how to get this to work then I would be very glad

Are these two connected, perhaps?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=56
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Sebastian » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:33 pm

same problem here with the mouse , i have windows xp and geforce 8500 gt , and no idea what to do about that problem , i saw the "bug 12" but im not a programmer and i have no idea about java (its black magic for me) , whats the solution ?
Sebastian

Postby Sebastian » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:18 pm

oh and btw ingame graphic looks like this http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9835/salemj.png
(ofc the problem is still: letf and right click on 3d world for move and interact doesnt work but middle mouse button works for camera and mouse in 2d interface works)
Sebastian

Postby Sebastian » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:23 pm

i think i fixed it on my computer , dont know if it helps but in gfx card settings ive set everything like "let the aplication do whatever it wants" and 32bit colors
Sebastian

Postby loftar » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:03 am

Sebastian wrote:i think i fixed it on my computer , dont know if it helps but in gfx card settings ive set everything like "let the aplication do whatever it wants" and 32bit colors

Can you find out which setting made it work, by any chance?
loftar

Postby Brucewil » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:09 pm

I just installed a newer Video card to deal with the recent update, now I can load but have the same problem... mouse clicks do not work
on the 3d part of the game but do work on the 2d interface. Would like to know what settings were changed to fix the problem.
Brucewil

Postby Chiprel » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:29 am

Brucewil wrote:I just installed a newer Video card to deal with the recent update, now I can load but have the same problem... mouse clicks do not work
on the 3d part of the game but do work on the 2d interface. Would like to know what settings were changed to fix the problem.

Rightclick desktop. Go to properties. Try changing from 16bit to 32bit. I heard that it helped one guy from irc who had similiar issue.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby gr8graphix » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:41 am

I updated all my java, downloaded the client, first time using this game and i immediately have this issue. I can interact with menu items and such, I can move with keyboard, but interacting on the playing field with mouse key clicks just does not work. I am on a macpro with java 6.
gr8graphix

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities