Disabling maple leaf animation

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Disabling maple leaf animation

Postby Ass_Kraken » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:17 am

Ever since I've played salem I've been crashing every minute or so. I know it's from my graphics card, but I just can't find a driver for the life of me (I've tried the Intel site says I need to contact HP, HP says I have latest graphics card, tried sherry and other modded drivers, not validated for computer). I've figured out it's from maple trees, most likely the falling leaf animation as I've never crashed in my settlement which was clearcut of all maple trees with the falling leaves in visual range, but whenever I go out in any terrain besides ocean I crash every minute. I figured it was worth asking: Could we get an option to disable the falling leaf animation?
Ass_Kraken

Re: Disabling maple leaf animation

Postby staxjax » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:53 am

Exact same problem I was having, and I suggested this before I found out how to fix the problem :/
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby TotalyMoo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 pm

This feels like it belongs in the bugs forum more than in I&I, since it's a crash. I'll move it over there.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:42 pm

its talking about crashes, but i think he is suggesting for players to be able to disable the function. maple leaf animation thing has already been reported anyways.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Return to Bugs & Technicalities