Need help on 1x1 farm tiles

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Need help on 1x1 farm tiles

Postby gosuling » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:48 am

Hello,

I would like to know how do you make the farm tiles 1x1 like this in the picture ;

I would appreciate the help, thanks
gosuling

Re: Need help on 1x1 farm tiles

Postby Vibe » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:49 am

eh, this is borderline bug abuse, I would avoid it, you never know when a fix will come and all people with 1x1 fields will be ***** over
Vibe

Postby Procne » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:53 am

It looks like someone modified his client to change how fields are displayed. In truth those are 4x4 fields, but are overlapping each other. I guess the modified client only displays 1 tile for each field, the tile that lets you interact with the particular field.
Procne

Postby Chiprel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:01 am

Just .res file texture for 1x1 fields. It will get fixed one day (probably). Just like dem mineholes farms we are waiting to get fixed for months :roll: .
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby gosuling » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:34 am

I know what it is, I'm just asking how to do it. I can change the farms look like 1x1 but I cant change the plantation. Also this image is from the Offical GH is dead thread, so that means all of the higher levels players are using it. Why not use it since its is a known bug and not fixed for so long ? Every player who is above average is abusing one bug or another in this game.
gosuling

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:31 pm

gosuling wrote:I know what it is, I'm just asking how to do it. I can change the farms look like 1x1 but I cant change the plantation. Also this image is from the Offical GH is dead thread, so that means all of the higher levels players are using it. Why not use it since its is a known bug and not fixed for so long ? Every player who is above average is abusing one bug or another in this game.

msg me for a price
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Chiprel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:44 pm

'java'+'ant'+'notepad++'+'7zip'+'source'+use some basic programing witchcraft magic, mix it in cauldron and it's done.
Its kinda: dont need fps boost from less crops/dont bother. Want to exploit fields like champ? Just make fields in minehole or 2x2/2x3 overlap em. Thats even usable without any mods and removes annoyance of having to recompile client after every patch.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby _Gunnar » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:47 pm

eww notepad++
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Just a word to the wise: fields, when they are fixed, will be 2x2. (At least, that's my understanding. I could be wrong.) And they definitely won't be allowed in mines. I don't know what will happen to these 1x1 fields... they might all get nuked. I'd hate to have a field I spent a month or two developing get nuked like that because I chose to manipulate a relatively minor bug.

Dallane wrote:msg me for a price

Since there was a complaint about this post, I'd just like to remind everyone that exchanges for services (be it in-game services or internet services such as mods and tools) must be for virtual items only. Anyone caught using RMT could face an immediate permaban.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:52 pm

i always sell my **** for silver even when i was offered irl money for the bots
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to Bugs & Technicalities